Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - United with my own loneness--[Corr]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

When Reckitt nodded and agreed to join Corr for the Court's festival, she didn't bother to hide her excitement. The mare jumped for joy, letting her wings stretch out and help her glide back down to the ground. She accidentally bumped Hāsta off her shoulder and she could hear the crow grumbling as she was forced into the air for a moment. She flapped her wings furiously before settling back down on Corr's shoulder again. The bird only glared at her, but didn't bother to say anything.

"Wonderful! You'll have so much fun, trust me. My Court is great, just you wait. They- well I'm not actually sure what they setup yet but I've been told it's fun! We'll find out when we get there." She began to walk forward, using her wing to gesture her new friend forward in the direction of Terrastella.

Hāsta took to the air again, letting out a mental sigh just for the sake of Corr's telepathic ears. Once again, the mare rolled her eyes. The bird didn't have to follow her everywhere, she gave her the choice, but she insisted on going every time. There really wasn't any room to complain.

"Behave yourself! I don't want you being rude to our new friend."
"That's all you, I'm all set. I don't want to associate with this one. I still think she's insane."

Her thoughts drifted back to Reckitt's comment on her wings and someone named Syrinx. "Now what about a Syrinx? You'll have to tell me all about them on our journey. I'd love to hear your stories! Tell me everything."

This was surely the start of a wonderful (interesting) friendship.

@Reckitt yeah I think this works for a closer! On to the Dusk Court :D

"Speaking."
credits

Messages In This Thread
United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Reckitt - 04-05-2019, 07:52 AM
RE: United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Corrdelia - 04-06-2019, 11:13 PM
RE: United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Reckitt - 04-10-2019, 10:57 AM
RE: United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Corrdelia - 04-10-2019, 10:44 PM
RE: United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Reckitt - 04-10-2019, 11:28 PM
RE: United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Corrdelia - 04-20-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Reckitt - 04-26-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: United with my own loneness--[Corr] - by Corrdelia - 04-30-2019, 10:13 PM