Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- use the HONORIFIC

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

No I didn't find the fucking relic. I looked all over Novus (like.. really all over), and found squat. Well.. I found that small red gem, and the iridescent gold ball, but since those have obviously not turned out to be the relic, that really counts as nothing. I sigh as I trudge along, not paying attention to much of anything. My head droops, mane shaggy and tangled instead of its normal coarse and flat. Without the relic, I can't barter with the Gods to bring me Damaris. The distraction that was the search for the relic has left me emptier than before, and painfully aware that nothing has really changed. I had met a few other equines that I might be able to call friends, and that was nice.. but nothing can erase the pain and loneliness of Damaris's absence.

I didn't realize I'd closed my eyes until I run face first into the scratchy brush of... a hedge. I stepped back, shaking my horned head to rid myself of the bramble that entangled itself there. Spitting out a leaf or two, I glance up at the huge hedge. I glance from one side to the other, and see that it stretches so far each direction that I can't actually see the end of it. Just to my left from where I'd collided with the greenery, there's an opening in the far expanse. I walk toward it then stop, peering in around to the right. Eyes are wide and nostrils even wider as I try to figure what the hell this all is.... "I'm pretty sure this wasn't here before..." I would have seen it in all my travels, wouldn't I? It appears to be.... a gigantic maze. I step in and feel my gut cramp and twist immediately. What if I never get out? But some part of me didn't care... and so I began wandering a path, not having any idea where I was going or if I'd ever emerge again.

Rumor had it that the relic I'd searched so far and long for was discovered by a Shaman. Perhaps he would be at the other end of this madness? Perhaps I could throttle him and convince him to speak to the Gods on my behalf. "Poor bastard won't know what hit him..." I huff, convinced that I'll have to strong arm this 'shaman' into helping me. I sigh and return to my trudging, in no hurry to reach the end because as I figure it... I won't make it.

WC: 423
Tag: @

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
use the HONORIFIC - by Rostislav - 07-04-2017, 05:15 PM
RE: use the HONORIFIC - by Random Events - 07-09-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: use the HONORIFIC - by Rostislav - 07-11-2017, 08:23 PM
RE: use the HONORIFIC - by Random Events - 07-20-2017, 03:05 PM
RE: use the HONORIFIC - by Rostislav - 07-20-2017, 07:31 PM
RE: use the HONORIFIC - by Random Events - 08-03-2017, 07:14 PM