Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Day 1: The Arrival of a Changeling

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Nizizi

Kinder und sterne küssen und verlieren sich

Worlds collide.

Nizizi does not bow - It collapses to Its knees in the shallows of the water and inhales the salt off the air as waves mist off Its gaunt, scaly shoulders.  The sucking sounds of a world inhaling, the waves pulling back out, leaves enough space for the weight of Eshek's heavy, hard, and hungry growl.  It shakes like a terrible, all-consuming thing in space might.  The sound occupies its own space all around them because it means something.  When something has a purpose like that - it has matter.  And matter, is important.  

The changeling anticipates the Its icy death.

It breathes in deep, closes Its eyes, and silences Its mind.

It waits for the chill to penetrate the flesh, cool the blood, slow the muscles -- then freeze.

Will I turn to ash again? It can feel itself wonder in the absence of thought.

A fluttering of ego makes Nizizi murmur something undistinguishable, the sounds gurgling as It talks into the shadow of Eshek.  The sound simply cannot exist between them, a wave rushes back in and the outsider gasps at the chill of the water that claps at the back of Its neck.  Winter will have her way with whomever she chooses, tonight, Nizizi freezes slowly, painfully, ever so humbly in the growing water.

The tide is still coming in, because Eshek has commanded it to.  This is what Nizizi believes.

The First One's teeth sink deep into the snowy bluff of hair where it begins to turn it pink with blood.  Eshek's breath is hot like the centers of a universe as it streams down Nizizi's narrow nose -- its almost as hot as the gaping wounds on Its cheek.  The small one starts to grow unsteady beneath the oppressive might of Its Savior|Its Annihilator and starts to show signs of fatigue.  The light leaves the changeling, mattifying, darkening, growing more and more dense even for Its small size.  

Death.

Metamorphosis. 

At some point, every star that goes still, will have Its moment to move again -- to explode radiantly, violently, and for no reason at all.  And maybe, in some End, it will be Nizizi that makes the entire universe say to It: Now you bow before me, bow because I will destroy you.

And yet, even though Nizizi shows signs of such an event happening, Its moment has not yet come.

N I Z I Z I
die traumgötter brachten mich in eine landschaft

@Eshek  short!  unconscious characters rarely have much to say!

Messages In This Thread
Day 1: The Arrival of a Changeling - by Nizizi - 04-10-2019, 07:11 PM
RE: Day 1: The Arrival of a Changeling - by Eshek - 04-12-2019, 07:21 PM
RE: Day 1: The Arrival of a Changeling - by Nizizi - 04-30-2019, 10:33 PM
RE: Day 1: The Arrival of a Changeling - by Eshek - 05-05-2019, 10:46 PM
RE: Day 1: The Arrival of a Changeling - by Nizizi - 05-10-2019, 08:21 PM