Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - a silent, faulty feeling

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 45 — Threads: 5
Signos: 15
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/Him/His]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  12.1 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Heart beating fast like a quick little S.O.S.
Tell me you heard it and you can come handle this

She made to stand upright in an attempt of flailing limbs and tumbling hair, and Erd could only stand stock still as she did so. The pain that stained across her face seemed to be a wretched truth, the pinch in her brow, clench in her jaw, and panic in her eye genuine and honest. He had no reason not to believe her plight, and his sympathy only grew. She tumbled back to the ground, her legs bent beneath her and hidden from view, and his heart clenched. Oh, but how painful that must be.

“It’s alright,” he murmured gently, not really knowing how to handle anyone else quite unlike how he handled his brother during one of Ard’s many PTSD driven ‘episodes’. Surely that knowledge could be applied here? He blinked, wide pools of turquoise glittering in the evening light, his expression earnest and open, oblivious to the snake hiding beneath a pitiful visage. “I couldn’t just leave you. That wouldn’t be very nice.” He paused, lip jutting out and brows furrowed as he mulled it over. “Just, here. Steady yourself as much as you can and lean on me, if you need to. Just please try not to bend my wing too much.” The petite warlock stepped closer, his hooves scraping against dirt and grass as he came right up next to her, the grey of his legs nearly brushing against her skin.

Erd honestly had no qualms with helping her up and to some kind of healer. There was no one around to look over her, after all. A quick glance of their immediate surroundings only confirmed it. Perhaps if he were to leave the red-dappled woman and search, it wouldn’t take long to find anyone… But he loathed to leave her alone in such a state.

A small ear tipped her way as she spoke. He grinned boyishly and nodded once. “Yeah, Atreus. He’s a weird one but he’s pretty good with medicines.” Erd had honestly never dealt with those said medicines, but surely Atreus wouldn’t have gotten the Champion of Healing title if they weren’t impressive samples. The smile slowly fell from the warlock’s lips, however, his innocent expression giving way to concern and confusion. She… Didn’t want to go to Atreus? She wanted to go to the Night Court?

“Is that where you’re from? Uh…” Once more Erd glanced around, shuffling his hooves as he thought. If the boat wasn’t far, then he could take her to the boat and just fly home before Ard began to worry, right? “Sure, okay. Here. Lean up against me and I’ll take you to your boat.” Splaying his hooves just a little, his nimble, lithe legs stretching just a bit wider to brace her weight and much larger stature, Erd prepared himself to help guide the woman along. “Is your friend Moira? I met her. She’s lovely, if a little prone to grumpiness if you wake her up.”

"Speaking."
art | bg

@Manon

Messages In This Thread
a silent, faulty feeling - by Erd - 04-10-2019, 08:13 PM
RE: a silent, faulty feeling - by Manon - 04-10-2019, 09:55 PM
RE: a silent, faulty feeling - by Erd - 04-10-2019, 10:37 PM
RE: a silent, faulty feeling - by Manon - 04-11-2019, 12:11 AM
RE: a silent, faulty feeling - by Erd - 04-12-2019, 08:03 PM
RE: a silent, faulty feeling - by Manon - 04-18-2019, 10:54 PM
RE: a silent, faulty feeling - by Erd - 05-06-2019, 03:57 AM