Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - >> waiting to be found <<

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Inkheart

Inkheart
JUST LIKE FIRE, BURNING OUT THE WAY
IF I CAN LIGHT THE WORLD UP FOR
JUST ONE DAY WATCH THIS MADNESS
COLORFUL CHARADE NO ONE CAN
BE JUST LIKE ME ANYWAY

The little silver filly trembles before her. Visibly trembling. Was it her attitude? What she'd said? Or was this fledgling just that pussy-footed? Inkheart is torn in her reaction. On the one hand, she's not really a monster and has NEVER thought of herself as mean. On the contrary, she thinks of herself as something akin to saintly. Anything 'bad' she does, she does for the glory of Solis and to better the world around her. (Or so she believes.) But, on the other hand, it fills her with disgust to see suck a weak colt, trembling with obvious fear when Inkheart hasn't even DONE or SAID anything yet! Nothing that should cause the visual reaction she observes before her. So her reaction is delayed as the girl introduces herself and responds to the black one's questions.

Coraline. A lovely name for a young girl. "Busy? Want company?" She voices her thoughts out loud. And the decision is made. She softens her form, her body now communicating gentleness, openness. But her voice strings along a harmony of exasperation to match the care that takes point. "I am only busy in looking for the center, or the end of this maze." Though the filly claimed to not want anything, her feelings tell her that is a lie. But for the sake of the child (for although she looks well enough grown, she acts as a child), she tempers her own feelings. "I am sure company would not be disagreeable." Perhaps if this Coraline tagged along, she might be shoved in some situations where she can gain some confidence! After all, Inkheart could be nurturing....

She gestures with an outstretched wing, painted black with glitter-like gold, toward the path she had just been wandering. "I am Inkheart. Why don't you join me? Her thoughts blended, mixed, undecided. To guide, to nurture, to persuade. She will do her best to appear gentle and reassuring, though part of her wants to smack the child upside the head and tell her to grow up and find herself. The thoughts simmer in her mind, and the only thing on her face is a reassuring smile.

WC: 359
Tag: @Coraline
Comments: just want you to know.. I really wanted to be nice to Coraline.. but Inkheart wouldn't let me :(

Messages In This Thread
>> waiting to be found << - by Inkheart - 07-04-2017, 07:07 PM
RE: >> waiting to be found << - by Coraline - 07-13-2017, 04:18 PM
RE: >> waiting to be found << - by Inkheart - 07-13-2017, 05:53 PM
RE: >> waiting to be found << - by Coraline - 07-13-2017, 06:16 PM
RE: >> waiting to be found << - by Inkheart - 07-14-2017, 08:07 PM
RE: >> waiting to be found << - by Coraline - 07-16-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: >> waiting to be found << - by Inkheart - 07-17-2017, 06:02 PM