Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - >> waiting to be found <<

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Inkheart

Inkheart
JUST LIKE FIRE, BURNING OUT THE WAY
IF I CAN LIGHT THE WORLD UP FOR
JUST ONE DAY WATCH THIS MADNESS
COLORFUL CHARADE NO ONE CAN
BE JUST LIKE ME ANYWAY

The filly is quiet at first, and the inked lady wonders what exactly is running through the youngster's mind. Will she be encouraged by Inkheart's sudden warmth and kindness, or put off? Was her appeal a waste of effort? Her mind works, figuring out if the filly will come with her or not. She won't wait long, though, for she's eager to discover what the maze has to offer (good or bad). But then, a smile starts to creep upon Coraline's sooty snout, tender and tentative at first, but growing in certainty and confidence. Nares exhale a breath she didn't even know she'd been holding, pleased that the fragile girl hadn't crumbled into small pieces in front of her.

She extends her feathers, gesturing with a wing toward the path in front of them as the silver fae voices her consent to accompany her. The smile upon her face remains, genuine even if it wasn't at first. The mare's intention, second only to uncovering the mystery of the maze, is to bolster Coraline until she can at least take care of herself (for that's quite doubtful at the moment). To make something of the filly so that she is not weak and fragile anymore, but strong, willful, confident. Of course she is unaware of the uphill (and maybe impossible) battle that she faces with the state of Coraline's mind. But how could she know? All she see is a three-year-old who seems inept at doing anything.

"After you, Coraline. Let's go on an adventure!" Purring words slip from her lips, the melody of her voice soft and rich, warming to the soul.

WC: 272
Tag: @Coraline
OOC: sorry it's short! I think this'll be my last post for this thread if you wanna reply or choose not to :)

Messages In This Thread
>> waiting to be found << - by Inkheart - 07-04-2017, 07:07 PM
RE: >> waiting to be found << - by Coraline - 07-13-2017, 04:18 PM
RE: >> waiting to be found << - by Inkheart - 07-13-2017, 05:53 PM
RE: >> waiting to be found << - by Coraline - 07-13-2017, 06:16 PM
RE: >> waiting to be found << - by Inkheart - 07-14-2017, 08:07 PM
RE: >> waiting to be found << - by Coraline - 07-16-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: >> waiting to be found << - by Inkheart - 07-17-2017, 06:02 PM