Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - not the man i used to be

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lasairian

is this a natural feeling or is it just me bleeding?
Maybe he should be like the others here, all decked out in fabrics and jewelry, but Lasairian wasn't. He never had a true problem with being bare of those things, but he wasn't against wearing it all, either. Back home it would have been safer to cover up and hide the rune carved into his shoulder because of it's meaning. A rune anywhere over his body was not an abnormal sight by far, having been versed as a runemage, but it was that one on his shoulder that he couldn't have deciphered by the masses for what it truly was.

Here, however, it did not matter who saw it or if they knew it's meaning. Lasairian didn't have to wear anything if he wasn't feeling it, and unlike one half of his prior people, the cold wasn't the same sort of lethal to him. He wasn't exactly a fan of the chill to any extreme, but he withstood it better than the full Brollachans did. He was covered in fur now, and therefore he would be fine in the weather as it was. Not comfortable, but certainly not— that guy. The one that looked made of ice that had just entered his sight.

Lasairian had to pause and blink, making sure of what he was seeing. Such an interesting looking equine, and it does pull him closer, that curiosity that now burns in his chest to try and find out how someone might live like this, in that manner. The medic in him was quite inquisitive over the matter, and Lasairian calls out his polite "hello!" to the stranger, and offered a friendly smile. "I've never seen you around," a pause, because there's a good reason already, "then again, I'm new here. I'm Lasairian," were his words, the greetings he goes with.
tag — @Grey
template by cas • equine lines by AriesRedLo • border image from hashtag-bg.com

Messages In This Thread
not the man i used to be - by Grey - 05-14-2019, 11:43 AM
RE: not the man i used to be - by Lasairian - 05-14-2019, 09:11 PM
RE: not the man i used to be - by Grey - 05-16-2019, 08:16 AM
RE: not the man i used to be - by Lasairian - 05-16-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: not the man i used to be - by Grey - 06-30-2019, 02:26 PM