Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - -- alone with all that's on my mind;

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lasairian

is this a natural feeling or is it just me bleeding?
Lasairian wished that he had more smiles to give -- aside from polite or friendly, or maybe something more rare than those -- but he seemed to be more on the serious side of things, not all that sure on how to have fun in the ways that maybe he should be. Too often with his nose stuck in a book and learning, perhaps. He isn't sure he was ever really much of a child, though.

He'd had his impulses and everything, but he tended to take things in with careful observation more often than not. Sure, he'd had his bouts of sass and flirting, but he had never really committed to that sort of thing. He didn't think he could, all things considered. Even now. Maybe more now than ever. Yet he was still not far off from flirty with the peach comment, though he might not want to admit it.

Lasairian wouldn't blink twice if it was tossed aside, because he thought of it as friendly -- protecting himself, of course, because there are reasons to be in denial -- and that was where his mind rested on it. He's amused at the banter back, though, and is warm enough in responses to chuckle at the Rotten Apple comment and shake his head, "I haven't noticed a rotten thing about you," he responds lightly.

An excellent judge of character. Well, he hoped that he was, but whether or not he was, he didn't always use that good judgement when he had it. He tried, he really did, but there were times when even he, himself, could not talk himself out of something that just wasn't all that practical. He was still internally beating himself up for such things in his past. But for now, he just shakes his head at that and shrugs.

At the question on if he had been to the room of lost things, Lasairian's brows went up at that. He had not been there, nor had he heard of such a place! He was sure his expression explained that well enough without words as he listened to Mateo go on, curious about this room and what might be within it, "I did not even know such a room existed here! Can you show me where it is?" he asked, some excitement nudging into his voice.

tag — @Mateo
template by cas • equine lines by AriesRedLo • border image from hashtag-bg.com

Messages In This Thread
-- alone with all that's on my mind; - by Lasairian - 05-16-2019, 10:23 PM
RE: -- alone with all that's on my mind; - by Mateo - 05-17-2019, 06:39 PM
RE: -- alone with all that's on my mind; - by Lasairian - 05-18-2019, 10:42 PM
RE: -- alone with all that's on my mind; - by Mateo - 05-26-2019, 01:49 PM
RE: -- alone with all that's on my mind; - by Lasairian - 05-26-2019, 06:02 PM
RE: -- alone with all that's on my mind; - by Mateo - 06-06-2019, 10:50 AM
RE: -- alone with all that's on my mind; - by Lasairian - 06-09-2019, 06:56 PM
RE: -- alone with all that's on my mind; - by Mateo - 06-22-2019, 07:25 PM