Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - -- will i be heard?

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lasairian

is this a natural feeling or is it just me bleeding?
He doesn't know how things work here, exactly, but he does know that there are gods, and the court he resides within has one. That's enough, he supposes, and while Lasairian doesn't know all the ways in which others worship or any of that, he has his own way of doing things, and felt most comfortable with that. If he's wrong about it, if he messes up, hopefully he will find out so as to correct it. For now, though, he has heard some interesting things about the library, and wonders if maybe he can figure something out on both matters.

All he can do is hope it is as connected as he feels it is, and press forward with asking. That is what leads Lasairian deep into the halls of the library now, uncertain on if there is a place to stop and hope -- or ask -- or if any spot would do. He could have done it at the entrance, and maybe he should have, yet somehow he wasn't sure that would have felt right. It felt more like something private, something to say where he thought it was just the books, the trees, the dawn god and himself might hear it. If that was how it worked, at least.

Lasairian was really winging it on this, but if there was any place in these lands that felt right -- at least for him -- then this was it. Right here in this library, where it felt magical all on it's own. Like holy ground in some way. Lasairian couldn't shake that feeling, so he embraced it. Maybe most went to the peaks because it felt closer up in the sky, and that was fine. It just wasn't for him, and it never had been. If he felt pulled there by some unforeseen force, then yes. Lasairian would change his mind and go there. 

He would just need to feel it deep in his bones, in the ebb and flow of his blood. Until then, his mind was set on this until it proved not to work. Not that he knew how long to wait, but he was sure, even had faith, that he would feel the need to step away if this was the wrong move to make. If this wasn't what he should be doing. After a while, Lasairian stopped and looked around. He did not know why here, this spot and this moment, but he thought there was a reason for it, for that heaviness in his hooves just now. 

That was all he needed to lift his head, peering upward, "if it would be pleasing and right, could a room be made here in this place of knowledge, where I could put an alter in which to worship and pray? To show my devotion in those things with the knowledge I seek?" the words were reverent and soft, and Lasairian closed his eyes, hoping that what he said might be heard, that a room might be created here for such a thing. He yearned for that, but he would respect if none of it came to pass.
tag — any and/or @
(( any response, from the account or an admin in some way on if the library creates a new room or not - i know it wouldn't actually count for worship stuff, either way - would be great, if possible! and anyone else is welcome to come tell lassie to stop being a dumb and that praying in the library won't work, lol! ))
template by cas • equine lines by AriesRedLo • border image from hashtag-bg.com

Messages In This Thread
-- will i be heard? - by Lasairian - 05-19-2019, 12:23 AM
RE: -- will i be heard? - by Somnus - 05-19-2019, 10:54 PM
RE: -- will i be heard? - by Lasairian - 05-20-2019, 03:28 PM