Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - adventurers slash explorers

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Katherine [PM] Posts: 44 — Threads: 8
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

Charlie has ignored the shadow soaring above them in favor of more interesting things, until it lets out a loud cry. The filly lifts her head and squints into the sky as the bird drops closer and closer toward them. Only once it lands does she recognize what, or rather who it is. “Hi Solaris,” she says, rather nonchalantly for a child who has run off from home on some wild adventure, alone. “Don’ look at me like that.”

She does, of course, recognize the look. It is one she receives often, but that never really seems to change her mannerisms either.

It isn’t long until her mom arrives and Charlie huffes a little. It is never cool getting busted by your mom’s bird, but her mom’s wings do always look cool when they’re all lit up and on fire. Charlie doesn’t really understand how it works, but it’s neat enough that she can almost forgive her mom for crashing her party.

“A good pirate explores the far, far parts of the world,” Charlie responds, standing a little taller and puffing out her chest. “Treasure can be anywhere,” she turns and looks out over the island, or as much of it as she can see from the white beach. The girl wants, more than anything, to go farther in, but now she has two babysitters to stop her from doing the really fun stuff.

She perks up a little at the mention of finding cool stuff, “I found some weird birds, see look!” she says excitedly, turning toward the ocean. Solaris might have scared some away, but she notices that they are back. And, actually, that it looks like there are more of them. “What kinda bird do you think they are, mom?” They’re not like Indy, or Solaris.

They’re just standing there, watching, and Charlie doesn’t seem to have the same feeling about the island as the adults do. She considers the birds for a moment before bounding toward them again, spreading her wings. “Hi,” she says, even though they don’t respond, “this is Indy; she’s my best-mate. We’re pirates.” she lifts her head with pride and tries to look very impressive and serious.

“Do you want to be a part of my crew? The more eyes the better!” Besides, she can't fly yet and having them in the sky would be really good for finding more cool things.
credits

[Image: 13222742_95oVYzdeR5MVhK5.png]
you and i, we're pioneers
we make our own rules

Messages In This Thread
adventurers slash explorers - by Charlotte - 06-03-2019, 03:40 PM
RE: adventurers slash explorers - by Israfel - 06-04-2019, 05:19 AM
RE: adventurers slash explorers - by Charlotte - 07-12-2019, 06:44 PM