Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Dark Secrets or Innocent Sights

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Sol Bestiam
Sol smirked as he watched her turn to him and take in his massive form. He was always amused when others first met him and had a chance to see the massive size that was his own form. But at the same time, he was taking the time to look her over. Dual eyes caught his attention and was fascinating. He had 4 wings, so he supposed that the idea of 4 eyes was not so strange.

"Scary perhaps, but with less souls for the Island to try and trick, I thought it be easier for it to relinquish it's hold on it's secrets. This island has it's mysteries . . . I intend to recover them from where they're buried. It might be a bit like sorting seaweed from seagrass, but that won't stop me. I have no time to be terrified. I'm no spineless jellyfish . . . . and this island isn't going to have me swimming away like a shark's on my fins." Sol grinned as he listened to her ramble on. "I would not be able to sort seaweed from seagrass, pesonally... Never seen either of them." The laugh escaped his throat without much difficulty. "However, sometimes having another set of eyes, or hooves, can be beneficial to any adventure. You never know when you might get stuck and need help or even more eyes to search for clues."

Turning his gaze to the mountain again, he allowed the golden orbs to travel over the dark shapes and felt a surge of excitement at the idea of finding things that he had not seen before. "Who knows... maybe we will find monsters, or perhaps you will just need a strong, muscular stallion to haul things back for you." His dark velvet voice rumbled over the world around him as he stretched out his wings and tucked them in again, taking the momentary pause to settle them more comfortably against his sides.

@Random Events @Below Zero

"Speaking."

Messages In This Thread
Dark Secrets or Innocent Sights - by Below Zero - 06-06-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Dark Secrets or Innocent Sights - by Sol Bestiam - 06-13-2019, 11:28 AM