Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Dark Secrets or Innocent Sights

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Sol Bestiam

"Well, I'm not foolish enough to turn down help . . . " This little creature seemed wise, and she could be fun to get to know... Or at least that was his first thought. Apparently he shoved his hoof into his mouth with his next words and it took him by surprise.

"I am plenty capable enough on my own to handle anything I come across, may it be monsters of land, or items needed transport. I certainly don't need assistance. As it is, I'm not looking for pirates' treasure, or monsters. I'm just intending to fully explore this island and find its' secrets. I have no intentions of locating trouble. If you intend to school together, leave those kind of masochistic thoughts on the beach, and let's go." Sol flattened his ears in shock as he eyed her with wide golden eyes. What the heck? He had just been excited and talking about what kind of fun they could find! Tilting his head, he looked at her carefully and wondered what he had said to make the calm and amusing female so insulted.

"I think we had a bit of a misunderstanding. I didnt mean anything negative by it... I am simply intrigued by the island and what we could find. And two beings are better than being alone when it comes to adventures. A second set of hooves to help carry or deal with surprises is not a bad thing. I mean... Unless you would prefer me to leave you alone" His response was gentle and he had taken a step back to let her have space to figure things out.

"I do apologize if I misspoke... I am still getting used to being around others, let alone mares. I have spent a lot of time alone lately and am a bit unused to filtering my thoughts." He apologized with a dip of his head. "If you would still like me to accompany you, I would be honored to do so."

@Below Zero - @
"Speaking."

Messages In This Thread
Dark Secrets or Innocent Sights - by Below Zero - 06-06-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Dark Secrets or Innocent Sights - by Sol Bestiam - 06-18-2019, 12:20 PM