Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Dark Secrets or Innocent Sights

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

Below Zero

my frost philosophy will put no curse on me

The topic had gone well up until Bel had felt a little bit insulted by the idea of having to rely on another. At his quick backtrack, however, the aqua-equine realized that perhaps she was the one to be apologizing, for clearly he hadn't meant to come across the way he had. As she backtracked and thought on his words, she realized that perhaps she had taken his words wrong . . . a slight heat rose to her features, mirrored in the warming of those vapors trailing off of her skin, "Uhm, no, I'm sorry . . . I think I just took your words wrong. I took them as a little mare being unable to handle anything by herself, you clearly did not . . ." She finally admitted with a slight, apologetic smile, "So, I'm sorry. Let's start this over, okay?"

She smiled warmly, welcomingly, "I would be happy for any companionship on this little adventure. And I'll try hard not to assume you're questioning my abilities along the way." She teased, hoping he'd take her words as the meeting in the middle phrasing she had intended them for. "And you're right, two are better than one when having to adventure, and a second set of fins would definitely be a help. Two, or . . . three sets of eyes to keep an eye out for monsters in the dark would help too. Least we get the jump on by some night-time nasty." She added with a laugh, "Some predators hunt in the dark, and I'm probably like a glowing beacon for food to them" She mused, motioning the the illuminating effect she had, casting light on both him and the surrounding foliage.

She headed towards the forest then, motioning for him to tag along, "So, are you typically the type to explore, or has the island just perked your interest and curiosity?" She asked as they walked - to help pass the time as they journeyed through the darkness to see what might be found.

Thoughts
Speech
@Sol Bestiam
Notes: Lol, she is so much more forgiving than Cally. She's all 'hey, it's cool. My bad. Let's explore.' As mentioned, still available for others to join too. Just follow her pale cyan glow :P

i feel no cold, i feel no fear inside my mind

Now I'm full of energy

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Dark Secrets or Innocent Sights - by Below Zero - 06-06-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Dark Secrets or Innocent Sights - by Below Zero - 06-18-2019, 03:27 PM