Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Dark Secrets or Innocent Sights

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

sol bestiam

"Exactly, sharks are a touch more interesting. Alas, what is a shark that has no predatory skills. Perhaps a shark isn't a best fit after all. Defending others and yourself might be far better than violence just for the sake of violence, so I wouldn't worry too much about not being perfectly predatory." Sol grinned at her and shook his head. "Violence for the sake of violence is just ridiculous. It destroys families and homes... pushes young stallions far from what they love and hold dear... I would rather take defensive measures and protect what I hold dear rather than be offensive over the littlest things. Much less stressful and chaotic." His comment was tinged with the hurt and regret that he carried with him.

"It takes time for acceptance. If I went somewhere and was immediately welcomed by everyone I'd be worried why everyone seemed to be so welcoming. Patience will take you far. What might not feel like a good fit now might grow into one as everyone gets to know you. Don't count your pearls until the oysters have opened." Another water phrase. The words made Sol smile and he nodded without realizing it. "I am guessing that is something along the lines of 'dont count your foals before they are born'." He snorted, golden eyes twinkling with amusement. It seemed that Bel had accepted him, and that was enough for him to feel much better about being in Novus and finding a place to settle down.

"If those silly mares are unwilling to look past your past, and understand that your past doesn't define your future, than perhaps you're searching in the wrong pond for a mate." Sol listened to her speak, realizing that she was the first one that he had told his past to that hadnt pushed him away as fast as she could. It was refreshing and made him feel warmer. He nearly blurted out words that would have made her do just that, shoving them deep within his chest and taking a deep breath. "Perhaps I have..." He murmured before she bounded off into the forest. Sol laughed and followed her, keeping his eyes open and alert for any danger that might come up.

@Below Zero
"Speaking."
Notes: and this one is closed <3 now to start more fun with these guys!!
credits

Messages In This Thread
Dark Secrets or Innocent Sights - by Below Zero - 06-06-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Dark Secrets or Innocent Sights - by Sol Bestiam - 10-10-2019, 12:02 PM