Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - But first they must catch you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kansassy [PM] Posts: 15 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,595
Inactive Character

The lands of Delumine seemed innumerable at first, from the eyes of one that did not know what they were looking at. With a few quick words though, Isra had made me understand that not all that I saw belonged in any which way to Delumine. The forests though, they did, and they were easily my favorite place to be. Having been warned fairly early that I might encounter unsuspecting... sights, I promptly cast it out of my mind and made it my haven. The trees always made me think of home, although it was missing the vast plains and rolling hills below the compound, it was close enough to make my heart somewhat happy.

Today there was a stranger and I was briefly reminded of that warning. But this stranger did not seem particularly amorous. No. In fact he seemed to totter some on his legs as he moved away from a tree, eyes a bright, saturated red that made me think they might glow in the dark. No, he did not look inclined to love at all. He shifted over the frosted leaf-mold, glancing here and there without really looking, for his gaze was distant, somewhere else. In an act of spontaneity I stepped forward, immediately noting that we were very different in size. He could hurt me with fair ease if he chose. Yet it did not stop me from moving closer, making as much noise as possible so that he would not spook. Mother always said, a spooked horse is a dangerous horse. "Hail stranger, are you well?" I asked, soft, quiet, curious.

ooc; @Maximus 

Messages In This Thread
But first they must catch you - by Maximus - 06-06-2019, 07:44 PM
RE: But first they must catch you - by Illu - 06-06-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: But first they must catch you - by Maximus - 06-06-2019, 08:18 PM
RE: But first they must catch you - by Illu - 06-06-2019, 08:34 PM
RE: But first they must catch you - by Maximus - 06-07-2019, 05:57 AM
RE: But first they must catch you - by Illu - 06-15-2019, 12:59 PM