Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- In which Time is Learned [Relic Hunt]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

Below Zero

my frost philosophy will put no curse on me

Below Zero wasn't going to be chased off from her treasure. While she was certainly no pirate, out for gold and gems; she was searching for a different kind of treasure - knowledge. There was certainly a curiosity in her bones, her fins itching with desire; to know just what had the entirety of Novus acting like flying fish over this Island. Rumors were spreading, about the keeper of Time, or a relic hidden on the island that still made her pelt tingle and her nerves raw, and it left Bel wondering just what it might all mean. She was truly cursing her unfamiliarity with the deities of this Island. She just . . . . she didn't know. She didn't know them. She didn't know the stories. She didn't know what the big deal was. Not that she couldn't acknowledge that it was indeed a big deal.

A god leaving a relic tucked away on an odd island that had seemed to be rather out of this world, and didn't conform to the laws of nature - yes it was certainly a big deal. The aquatic-equine stood on the beach, close enough that the gentle swell of water could brush against her ankles, the water itself almost trying to reassure the mare of its' depths. Her gaze wasn't focused on the sea to her left however, but towards the island to her right, her gaze traveling over the trees and bushes, the sands and creatures that prowled them. There was a mystery about this island that seemed to be centered around the God and his Relic, but Bel wondered if that was all it was. Was the island just a piece of land designed to protect the relic - or did the island itself (like Bel wanted to believe) have its' own secrets?

Either way Bel was determined to figure out. She wouldn't rest until she knew what was going on . . . but first, she realized, she needed to do some research, do some learning about the pantheon of Gods, and just what was so special about this Relic. She couldn't begin to properly explore until she knew what it was she was exploring about.

Thoughts
Speech
@'Sid' @

i feel no cold, i feel no fear inside my mind

Now I'm full of energy

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
In which Time is Learned [Relic Hunt] - by Below Zero - 06-08-2019, 08:16 PM