Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- In which Time is Learned [Relic Hunt]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

"Why do I feel like, if given the ability to do just that, you'd still be digging up haunted bones?" Coy paused in his movement, shooting Bel a look that was as innocent as possible. "Wait... me? I would never do that..." He said with an air of mock indignation and surprise. Who was he kidding? He would love to see if digging up bones would actually do anything! But then again, he was a bit afraid of ghosts and the idea of them coming back.

"Who knows what is buried in this jungle however, I fear its' not something we want to know." Coy paused at her words. "Um... Yeah... There is an air of weird around this place... Maybe there is zombie dragons or something just waiting for the unsuspecting horse to stumble across them..." Ok... so probably not on the side of zombie dragons. But she did have a point that it would be hard to say what was actually buried on this island.

"Now, Coyote, should the despair being met come with hungry eyes and sharp teeth, a marred coat may be the least of your worries. Joking aside, there are dangers in this forest we must be cautious of. A scratch is nothing compared to an escaped soul leaving a dying body." Coy frowned at her as he listened to her words. Why did anything that sounded like a ghost make him so uneasy? "Escaped soul... That sounds bad..." He quipped as he took a moment to look around them at the forest and shadows in the trees. Ok, so under all his bluster and sass... Coy was a pansy. He was afraid of the supernatural and things that he couldnt explain.

"I have no intentions of bloodying myself up either . . . . My kind don't handle being wounded well." Coy flicked an ear as he moved, listening to her words and wondering what she meant about being wounded. "Does anyone actually handle wounding well? I mean... blood, injury, maiming... All bad." He remarked, fighting back a laugh at the idea that anyone would be fine with being wounded.

"Let's hope this doesn't turn into an array of . . . of obstacles to overcome and enemies to outwit. I'm not as graceful or fast on land, and I don't imagine the island flooding soon - and even if it did, I don't trust the waters surrounding it. They . . . . sing off-key." Coy smiled as he walked, nodding as he listened to her. "I will do what I can to keep you safe, if you find that you need help. And if you are hearing off key singing... perhaps you should look at those that are walking the land rather than the island that is all weird and wacky. I am sure that there are a few around here that sing very off key..." It took some fancy hoof work to make it not completely obvious that he was the one he was speaking of.

@Below Zero
"Coy Sass"
credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: In which Time is Learned [Relic Hunt] - by Huehuecoyotl - 07-07-2019, 09:16 PM