Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- In which Time is Learned [Relic Hunt]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

Huehuecoyotl
Perfectly Fabulous in every way

"Hmmm, yes, suuuure. You totally wouldn't ever do that. I'm afraid I have a touch of difficulty believing you . . . You seem like the exact sort." Coy flashed her an innocent smile and made sure to keep all of the sass off of his face for as long as he could manage... Which was not very long at all. Before he could control it, he had erupted in laughter at the idea of being so innocent.

"I'd rather not run into . . . zombie dragons, or sand sharks." Coy laughed and shook his head. "Yep... Zombie sharks... not good. Cant do it. Not tonight." He nodded earnestly, though the smirk on his face ruined the seriousness that could have come from such a sentence. "Wait... Sand sharks? You have mutant sharks made of sand!? Why in the world would you venture into a world that has mutant predators?!" He exclaimed, not knowing that a sand shark was a type of shark. For all he knew, some magic wielding crazy had begun making hunters of the soil and plantlife around them.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I have no intentions for that being the fated outcome. We will have to keep our souls held tightly down, no? I have no intention to venture into Davy's locker early." Coy nodded sagely. "Souls are not meant to wander and be stolen. Let us be sure to lock them up solidly against any dangers." He grinned as he spoke.

"My species believe any wound is too dangerous for the wounded individual to remain with the pod. The wounded are left behind to fight their own battle so the pod might continue to survive. So my people don't handle wounds at all." There was a lack of emotion that made Coy frown as he listened to her. What in the world had her youth been like if the idea of wounds would make even her eyes go flat? It was almost eerie how quickly the emotions had disappeared from her as she spoke. Almost like she was dead. "Well then... I will just have to make sure that you are safe and uninjured... Even if that means putting my fabulous self in the line of fire." He winked as he nudged her. Coy was trying to make her smile and cheer back up. The death tones made him uneasy and he was enjoying her banter.

"Oh, do you speak of experience? Tell me, Coyote, do you sing a tune of your own? Is that one aspect of you not as perfect as you play pretend to be? Perhaps we should carry a tune now to ward off the darkness? I'll let you sing the first few bars, even!" Oh heavens... She called his bluff... Coy had a moment of panic as he tried to decide what to say or do. "Perhaps we should just... explore... keep each other safe... forget singing." He coughed as he motioned for the aquatic mare to lead the way. It was one heck of a good thing that his pelt was too dark to show the heat that he felt as he realized that he had let her know one of his few downfalls. Or at least the few that he acknowledged.

"Sass"
@Below Zero
Notes: I think one from you and we can call this thread closed <3

Table by Kaons and edited by Chaosy - Art by Chaosy

Messages In This Thread
RE: In which Time is Learned [Relic Hunt] - by Huehuecoyotl - 11-18-2019, 01:59 PM