Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- In which Time is Learned [Relic Hunt]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

Perfectly Fabulous in every way

"Well, of course you wouldn't want to swim with zombie sharks. One good chomp and you'd be the swimming undead - and all that came with that. You know, the rotting flesh, the decomposing muscle, the missing bunches of hair. You'd give yourself a heart attack." Coy blanched at the simple idea. "Um... Yeah..." He coughed and shook his head. "I will gladly keep my beautiful hair where it is, thank you... If you happen to see any zombies, be sure to let me know..." He said, making sure to look around him carefully.

"Oh yes, no one told you about sand sharks yet? They're absolutely horrible! They're not just made of sand, but because they're made of sand they can swim onto land too - but only in the sand. So if you see a shark in the shallows, best stay off the beach all together. You never know if there's more in the sands too! I'm kidding of course - Sand Sharks are a type of shark that wait at the bottom of the ocean - they have markings that look like sand so it's easy to catch prey." Coy was on the verge of panic when she switched tactics and let him know that she was kidding. "Cruel siren..." He said dryly, eying her and shaking his head with a smile. "See how you are... Play on the unease of an unsuspecting stallion before finally relenting with a 'kidding'... So mean." He couldnt keep a straight face as he complained, snorting in amusement as he spoke.

"And do you have any suggestions on how one locks up their soul? That doesn't sound like the kind of gossip you'll find in the reef. And I have a feeling Davy Jones wouldn't want such information to get out either!" Coy shook his head. "No idea... perhaps we should find someone that does know for our own safety and peace of mind." He laughed and followed the aquatic mare.

"Oh, if there's fire involved, I'm definitely hiding behind you. In return, I'll have to make sure your 'fabulous self' doesn't get too destroyed, your imaginary fans will flood the oceans with tears! Oh, but think - singing would be a lovely way to pass the time! If you're that bad at it, we'll just say you were taught to sing by a tone-deaf whale! No worries! But yes, we'll explore and keep each other out of trouble. We'll make it out with our fins intact!" Coy shook his head at her comments about fire and imaginary fans. "Imaginary is better than none at all... But, please... lead the way, milady. I am at your command in this fine adventure." He laughed, following her through the brush and laughing softly.

"Sass"
@Below Zero - @
Notes: Coy's Closer <3
CREDIT to Maxxie for image

Messages In This Thread
RE: In which Time is Learned [Relic Hunt] - by Huehuecoyotl - 02-13-2020, 12:53 PM