Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

The sassy, independent, and rather snarky stallion started as the dragon flew at him. The rose and peach creature was striking and made him stare more than he should have with what it was. It took him a moment to notice the figure cantering behind the dragon and he spun to face them both head on. If this got ugly, at least head on would minimize the damage to his beautiful coat. The figure, a mare by the scent that traveled to him, slowed to a walk before the beautiful dragon landed beside her. Coy could not decide if he was afraid or in awe of the striking pair and lifted his head to watch them both with cyan eyes.

"Mine own name is Maerys, And others call her Vradara," Coy dipped his muzzle in greeting. "I am Huehuecoyotl... Though most call me Coyote or Coy." He introduced himself with a roguish smile and listened patiently to her next words with pricked ebony ears. Turning to the dragon, he dipped his head in respect of the beautiful reptilian form and power. "A pleasure to meet the both of you and be graced by your combined beauty." The last few words were followed by a playful wink.

"What summons thee to the plains this morn?" Coy paused and looked at the sky, then the creature beside the mare that looked like she belonged in the sunrise. "Learning about the land that I find myself a part of. Exploring the realm and enjoying being of full health and strength." It was as blunt and honest as he ever was, a hint to the vanity that seemed to annoy so many others. He loved being strong and healthy, knowing that he looked his best and was in perfect shape. His ebony and white coat gleamed in the morning sun and the green accents seemed to almost glow. "And you lovely ladies?" He asked with a smile, tilting his head as he watched the pair before him.

@Maerys
"Coy Sass"
Notes: <3

The BEST revenge... is to stay fabulous.

Coding Credit: Dyzzie - Image Credit: Chaosy

Messages In This Thread
Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-15-2019, 11:31 AM
RE: Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play - by Maerys - 06-20-2019, 05:19 PM
RE: Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-24-2019, 09:42 PM
RE: Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play - by Maerys - 06-26-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play - by Maerys - 06-28-2019, 12:04 AM
RE: Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play - by Maerys - 12-23-2019, 12:44 AM