Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

Coy watched the pair of females, eyes alight as he did. The dragon seemed less than impressed by his compliment, but Maerys had a smile that graced her features. Yep, that smile softened her and made her look like a goddess of dawn, particularly in the light of the early morning.

"I know not, Resting. Aye, the world is deeply hectic - a break is lovely." Coy nodded as he listened. "Resting is always good... Too much stress ages and makes the world less pleasant to be in." That was something he has believed all his life and led to him being more apt to find fun rather than worry about what was coming next. He had watched the ravages of worry on his mother and knew how debilitating it could be to a beautiful and healthy being.

"Are you lovely ladies part of a specific court, or wanderers like myself? I am rather new to the realm, so I am trying to figure out how everyone relates to one another." And that was true. Huehuecoyotl was fascinated by how beings interacted and what social pressures did to such interaction. Did the courts hate each other? Did they ostracize those that didnt dedicate themselves to a court? A small part of him wished to be able to shift into a raven and spy on the world from the air. Not to mention that such abilities would be hilarious for pranking others.

@Maerys
"Coy Sass"
Notes: No worries love. Mine wasnt much better lol

The absolute BEST revenge...
is to stay fabulous.

Coding: Dyzzie - Image: Chaosy

Messages In This Thread
Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-15-2019, 11:31 AM
RE: Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play - by Maerys - 06-20-2019, 05:19 PM
RE: Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play - by Maerys - 06-26-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-26-2019, 10:38 AM
RE: Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play - by Maerys - 06-28-2019, 12:04 AM