Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

Huehuecoyotl
Perfectly Fabulous in every way

"Aye, And this world is so easily unpleasant already," Coy nodded in agreement and smiled. The mare before him seemed young, though she was strikingly beautiful and her speech was a joy to listen to. So unusual and intriguing. "Exactly. So taking time to enjoy the world without worry or headache is such a pleasure. Another being can make it either better or worse, depending on the personalities of those involved and if they were to clash." Maerys was not one that he clashed with. He actually found that he truly was enjoying her company and the easy going discussion that they were having. One internal voice was telling him to flirt and see if she could be up for more fun, but the larger one inside was saying to enjoy the morning and company and perhaps make a friend rather than just annoying her.

"Dawn Court soldier, why didst thee choose not to join a court?" Coy tilted his head as he thought about it. "It would be easier to say that I had bad experiences with groups... but that doesnt even fit. I guess I always felt alone even when I was in my original herd. I was the only one my age, no siblings or friends to speak of. When I turned 3, I decided to leave and never felt the desire to belong anywhere again. Perhaps having connections might change that, but right now... I have nothing in particular holding me anywhere. I enjoy feeling free, though it can definitely be lonely at times." He mused aloud, realizing that he had never really thought about it before then. "Why did you decide to become a soldier? I have a half sister that has been in Novus for most of her life. She dedicated her life to being a soldier to try to help others that cannot help themselves." He barely saw his little sister, but then he had not decided to live in her world until recently.

"Sass"
@Maerys
Notes: omg I am so sorry about delay love!

Table by Kaons and edited by Chaosy - Art by Chaosy

Messages In This Thread
Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-15-2019, 11:31 AM
RE: Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play - by Maerys - 06-20-2019, 05:19 PM
RE: Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play - by Maerys - 06-26-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play - by Maerys - 06-28-2019, 12:04 AM
RE: Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play - by Huehuecoyotl - 11-18-2019, 02:10 PM
RE: Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play - by Maerys - 12-23-2019, 12:44 AM