Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

Perfectly Fabulous in every way

"If thee would ever endeavor to see Delumine in the future, it would be mine own honor to show thee around, If not to show thou court life, at least to show thee an area not before witnessed by thine own eye." Coy listened to her and nodded. "I think that I would be honored to have you show me the court that you obviously love so much. If nothing else, it might sway me to be more open minded in terms of the life that most in Novus live. I may be alone now, but I do hope to make a solid connection eventually and that could lead to me giving up my vagabond life." Coy found that he was being more honest with himself and Maerys than he usually was with others. There as a part of his heart that was completely walled off from most. A part that he found terrifying to share with others. This mare, and the tiny doe creature, were the only ones outside of his sister that he felt at all comfortable with in a way that could lead to a stronger connection.

"You know when something doth feel so perfect thy heart throbs? 'Tis when thee know thou art doing what thee loves and... this feeling flutters through thee as if thou art an excited child. There art vast and various reasons I has't chosen to be a soldier, one answer cannot offer justice." Coy found himself smiling as he listened to her musical words. "The way you describe your love for being a soldier is intoxicating. It sounds like a love story, though with yourself rather than someone that has entered your life. I now find that I have something to seek to become more than just the rogue that I tend to be." He responded, the smile lightening his voice as his vivid blue eyes twinkled with soft happiness.

"Sass"
@Maerys
Notes: Sorry for delay love!! <3
CREDIT to Maxxie for image

Messages In This Thread
Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-15-2019, 11:31 AM
RE: Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play - by Maerys - 06-20-2019, 05:19 PM
RE: Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play - by Maerys - 06-26-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play - by Maerys - 06-28-2019, 12:04 AM
RE: Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play - by Maerys - 12-23-2019, 12:44 AM
RE: Awake, Alive, and Ready to Play - by Huehuecoyotl - 02-14-2020, 08:59 PM