Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- rich as moons in spring [relic hunt]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

Coy watched her take him in, her eyes narrowed. As he waited patiently for her to decide not to behead him, he tried to calm his racing heart. Flicking his tri-colored tail, he did his best to get it released from his legs. Even so, he did the best he could to appear non-threatening and hopefully avoid any new injuries. This land was dangerous to fabulous skin... The thought almost made him frown, but he managed to keep it under wraps as he waited.

“Yes, Sorry to startle you. It doesn’t bite, though, unless I want it to.” Coy couldnt help the chuckle that escaped his lips as he watched the weapon retreat. "Well... I am glad that it doesnt. Remind me to stay on your good side, squirt." He responded, cyan eyes twinkling now that the danger was out of his face. The pouring rain put a damper on his humor, making him more kind and almost fatherly than trickster. That was a strange idea... Coy as a father... While he like the idea, he was no where near ready for a foal to be following him around and learning his tricks. Heck... the world was no where near ready for another of him!

Shaking his head, he tried to get the soaked tresses out of his eyes. He usually loved the rain, but not when it was pouring this hard and making him look like a drowned rat! "This rain is sure something... not exactly the exploring weather, but at least if cleans the air." He responded as he watched the filly. How old was she? Was she really out here alone?

“I’m O, I assume you’re looking for the relic, too.” Coy dipped his head in a bow. "I am Coyote... but you can call me Coy." He introduced as he shook his head again. "Not necessarily looking, but I seem to be drawn to this place the same as a good amount of the inhabitants of this realm." He laughed softly, eyes traveling over her again before taking a moment to glance around them. One nice thing about the weather being so dreary... The greens seemed brighter and he was keeping his coat nice and clean.

@Apolonia
"Coy Sass"
Notes: <3

The BEST revenge... is to stay fabulous.

Coding Credit: Dyzzie - Image Credit: Chaosy

Messages In This Thread
RE: rich as moons in spring [relic hunt] - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-20-2019, 12:46 PM