Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Dancing in the Sands

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

Huehuecoyotl
Perfectly Fabulous in every way

“I imagine there are a thousand things other than chaos in your heart.” Coy listened to her voice with a touch of awe. She was intriguing and alluring and all together distracting. A welcome distraction from the crazy spectrum of life itself. Shaking his head, he flicked his multi-hued tail and thought about it for a moment. "Rarely is a heart filled with only one thought. Pride, vanity, intelligence... Those all can war with chaos. As can kindness, warmth, honesty, loyalty... Perhaps each of us is a strange mixture of many things that makes us each unique and interesting." He spoke softly, bright blue eyes traveling over her again and a sensuous smile finding its place solidly on his maw.

“There is something to be said for horses pressed tightly and remembering how it feels to be as wild as mice in the tall grass. Or are you too afraid to find out what exactly it is beneath all your bright colors?” Coy listened to her words and grinned. "See... pressing close can be pleasurable... Unless you are in a group. I tend to be in favor of being close to only one at a time... rather than spreading myself too thin..." He winked as he spoke, raising his head proudly. "According to some... under my bright colors is a peacock waiting to be released... I would rather say that I am a... passionate... artistic soul. Filled with emotions and colors and well skilled in many pleasures of the world." He responded, his voice once again laced with seductive tones and vanity. Of course, he could be reading her incorrectly... And it definitely would not be the first time he had done so. In his mind, everyone tended to be just as flirtatious as he was and it often got him in trouble.

“Perhaps you would run by my side. But perhaps you could not keep up”. Now that sounded like a challenge... One that Coy was instantly game for. She was just a touch taller, but she was built like a gazelle. Huehuecoyotl on the other hand... he was stocky and built like a classic friesian. Keeping up would be a challenge, but he did have a good reserve of stamina from running regularly. "Oh darling.... I will definitely do my best to keep up. To be the shadow to your golden beauty." His words were soft, but filled with just as much challenge as he spoke them. He could not help but want to get closer to the mare before him. To feel her satin coat.

“I am only afraid of stillness.” Her touch was like the very lightning that she had been reminding him if, electrifying and intense. Her nip was like a second jolt, not enough to hurt but enough to send his senses crazy. A nearly inaudible groan escaped his lips and he leapt after her. His stocky legs chewed through the sands, muscles powering him to keep up with her flight. And she did seem to fly over the sands while his run was more power than grace. No matter how hard he tried, he couldnt keep exactly even with her. Coy settled for staying closer to her shoulder, not admitting that he was unable to move up and keep up with her as well as he had claimed.

"Sass"
@"Al'Zahra"
Notes: Sorry for delay love <3

Table by Kaons and edited by Chaosy - Art by Chaosy

Messages In This Thread
Dancing in the Sands - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-20-2019, 12:15 PM
RE: Dancing in the Sands - by Al'Zahra - 06-24-2019, 10:17 PM
RE: Dancing in the Sands - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-24-2019, 10:37 PM
RE: Dancing in the Sands - by Al'Zahra - 07-06-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: Dancing in the Sands - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-01-2019, 03:41 PM
RE: Dancing in the Sands - by Al'Zahra - 08-10-2019, 03:50 PM
RE: Dancing in the Sands - by Huehuecoyotl - 11-18-2019, 06:23 PM