Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Enjoying the Shadows

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Sol Bestiam

"Well yes, I’m looking for the murderer." Sol flicked an ear. "You will have to forgive my surprise. I have barely been in Novus and have only heard one comment about the murders. So what happened?" Sol asked, watching the other stallion's surprise as he had heard Sol's words.

“How curious. Anything else magical and potentially dangerous I should know about?” The ebony, gold, and white stallion laughed as he listened to the words. "Other than my size... which can be dangerous to anyone that gets underhoof without me seeing... but nope. Just the odd hooves and extra wings." He chuckled as he answered, feeling a pang of jealousy at the smaller stallion's single set of wings. They were probably easier to manage then having double the wings.

"You're new here? I'd tell you it isn't safe wandering the forest alone, but... That would be hypocritical, wouldn’t it? Anyway I imagine the world is much less dangerous when you're that big." Sol nodded as he listened. A snarky comment nearly escaped his lips, but he shoved it down. "Yep... Only been around here for a month and a half or so... Something like that. I have never been one to keep track of time." The last of his words escaped in a laugh as he shook his head. "I wouldnt say less dangerous... just less likely to become dangerous. The size tends to make it easier to avoid conflict that is unnecessary. "

“I’m Mateo. Would you care to walk with me? Safety in numbers and all that… Where are you headed?” Sol nodded, motioning toward the trail that he had been following. "I am Sol Bestiam... Though I rarely use the full thing. Normally, I just go by Sol." He shook his head as he spoke, feeling dumb for having such a large name. "Safety in numbers... I suppose having higher numbers can be beneficial. Honestly... I have no clue. This is the first time I have explored the forest." He laughed, taking a moment to look around them and check for any danger.

@Mateo
"Speaking."
Notes:

Messages In This Thread
Enjoying the Shadows - by Sol Bestiam - 06-20-2019, 04:32 PM
RE: Enjoying the Shadows - by Mateo - 06-27-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Enjoying the Shadows - by Sol Bestiam - 06-29-2019, 12:30 PM
RE: Enjoying the Shadows - by Mateo - 07-01-2019, 04:35 PM
RE: Enjoying the Shadows - by Sol Bestiam - 07-07-2019, 05:37 PM
RE: Enjoying the Shadows - by Mateo - 07-19-2019, 09:00 PM
RE: Enjoying the Shadows - by Sol Bestiam - 07-31-2019, 06:41 PM
RE: Enjoying the Shadows - by Mateo - 08-06-2019, 11:05 PM