Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Enjoying the Shadows

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

sol bestiam

"Oh no no no, not at all! I just, uh... I didn't think you were the kind of person to make jokes." Sol gave him an incredulous look and shook his massive head. "Let me guess... I am some mutated giant with very small brain and jokes take more brain power?" He snorted in amusement, laughing to make sure that Mateo knew that he was not upset. "And yes... that is something I have heard before. Rest assured... My brain is plenty capable of many things." Sol didnt mean anything against Mateo, he actually found that he quite liked the smaller stallion. It had been a filly long before he had reached Novus and the memory still hurt a bit more than he realized. "I apologize... Past interactions seem to be coloring my words today. You didnt deserve that. You were not the one that said those things." Sol offered him a smile and tried to make everything smooth again.

"Oh, peaceful and calm is what I do best," Something about the way that was said made Sol pause and look harder at Mateo, just barely catching the wink. A chuckle bubbled out of his chest and he shook his head. "Hey now... sometimes peace is a good thing. Yes, it can be boring, but it is also relaxing and gives you a chance to recharge." Sol had longed for a time of peace in his life, not realizing how quiet it could seem after the complete chaos of his youth.

"Well, what are you doing now? Would you like to come with me to the library? We could hit the tavern afterwards, or go for a flight." Sol nodded. "I would like that. The library sounds fascinating and we could definitely go have some fun afterward. I am not one for drinking alcohol, but I would gladly enjoy time with a friend." He hoped he wasnt being premature in his desire for friendship with the smaller stallion.

@Mateo
"Speaking."
Notes: Apparently Sol is feeling snarky today XD Absolutely no insult meant in his words <3 Sorry about the wait love!!
credits

Messages In This Thread
Enjoying the Shadows - by Sol Bestiam - 06-20-2019, 04:32 PM
RE: Enjoying the Shadows - by Mateo - 06-27-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Enjoying the Shadows - by Sol Bestiam - 06-29-2019, 12:30 PM
RE: Enjoying the Shadows - by Mateo - 07-01-2019, 04:35 PM
RE: Enjoying the Shadows - by Sol Bestiam - 07-07-2019, 05:37 PM
RE: Enjoying the Shadows - by Mateo - 07-19-2019, 09:00 PM
RE: Enjoying the Shadows - by Sol Bestiam - 07-31-2019, 06:41 PM
RE: Enjoying the Shadows - by Mateo - 08-06-2019, 11:05 PM
RE: Enjoying the Shadows - by Sol Bestiam - 08-15-2019, 12:18 PM
RE: Enjoying the Shadows - by Mateo - 08-31-2019, 12:34 AM