Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - ' ' many & many a babbled note *

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 243 — Threads: 27
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

There is a blush upon her, hot and fast and sweet, stealing over her cheeks, her ears, melting upon her neck until she fears she will burn up as he speaks, as he wraps her close. Their bodies sigh together, sing together, and it's as though something that was missing for a very long time clicks into place at last. A hole feels fuller, less empty than before, and the tempests within howl more quietly than when this adventure began. Golden eyes won't open - can't open - and she cannot know the things he pushes down, not when there is a swelling of something, a turning of something else.

It's all so confusing.
But nothing else has felt so right.

So she lets herself fall, lets the tinkling laughter of midnight stars and kiss of darkness that comes from within her brush against his cheek when his last words ring out. Only then, only once silence consumes them both, does the phoenix open blazing eyes, content and merry eyes. How they dance when looking at him.

“"Hello there, I'm Moira Tonnerre and I'm infinitely pleased to meet you, Asterion, my sweet King," she says with a wry grin. Amusement licks at her lips, the giddiness of a girl with her first crush sings along her bones, and she wonders if it should always feel this way when things seem to go so right. “"Am I wrong to feel so glad?" She whispers, afraid that he would say yes, the vile hand of doubt threatening to taint this one sweet moment in time. “"Can't we stay here together, forever? Leave politics and intrigue in another time, another land? I'd go where you go, could I keep you for a while, Asterion?"

She knows that she has no right to ask to cage his wild heart, for water always leaks out of the cages trying to bind it. Still, she could no more stop the words from falling than she could the rain from coming. Somewhere, Neerja is rolling her eyes, jealousy awakening in the tiger at the thought of sharing her bonded, her human. Somewhere, an animal is falling under sharp claws and sharper teeth, a roar shaking the trees and pushing birds into flight. There is an unease under the motionless sun, a restlessness the Pegasus has not yet felt. Too many other things she feels to know Neerja's jealousy, the islands unease, and the events to follow that the air can only hint at now.

“speech” @'Asterion' let's leap back in time before my heart breaks for a minute of purity and sweetness and an upset tiger probably off eating a rabbit 

Messages In This Thread
' ' many & many a babbled note * - by Moira - 06-23-2019, 11:40 AM
RE: ' ' many & many a babbled note * - by Asterion - 06-26-2019, 04:02 PM
RE: ' ' many & many a babbled note * - by Moira - 06-26-2019, 09:06 PM
RE: ' ' many & many a babbled note * - by Asterion - 06-27-2019, 12:47 PM
RE: ' ' many & many a babbled note * - by Moira - 06-27-2019, 11:47 PM
RE: ' ' many & many a babbled note * - by Asterion - 07-03-2019, 12:24 PM
RE: ' ' many & many a babbled note * - by Moira - 07-04-2019, 12:33 AM
RE: ' ' many & many a babbled note * - by Asterion - 07-06-2019, 11:26 AM
RE: ' ' many & many a babbled note * - by Moira - 07-18-2019, 11:53 AM
RE: ' ' many & many a babbled note * - by Asterion - 07-24-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: ' ' many & many a babbled note * - by Moira - 07-24-2019, 09:57 PM