Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - what caused the wound, how large the teeth

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

It took every bit of willpower to not laugh hysterically at the reactions of the mare and her companion. He caught the canine's amusement as he watched the pair, though he couldnt understand anything between the two. Coy couldnt completely erase the snorts that were escaping as he fought not to laugh.

“Oculos? Yes, sure, but… why?" Coy flicked an ear as she spoke to the canine and tilted his head. "Does he actually respond in a way that is understandable?" It was genuine curiosity that colored his words. He had not been around companions much and still didnt quite understand how it worked. He had a feeling that the why was directed at him, but he chose not to respond as he was watching the mare and her canine.

"Is that… your way of greeting new people? It’s quite strange… oh! I don’t mean to be rude, of course. It’s just… I’ve never experienced a hello quite like that.” Coy snorted in laughter as she spoke again. He loved startling others as a way to start things off. It usually either really irritated them or made them laugh. This poor mare didnt seem to know what she thought of him and that was even better. "I cant say that I have a normal way of greeting... At least this one didnt result in blood on my pelt." The memory of being impaled by the little... doe... would probably be permanently seared into his brain. "I am Huehuecoyotl... though most call me Coy or Coyote." He introduced himself, subtly straightening his frame and lifting his proud head.

@Kassandra
"Coy Sass"
Notes: Sorry about delay!
credits

Messages In This Thread
what caused the wound, how large the teeth - by Kassandra - 06-25-2019, 01:01 PM
RE: what caused the wound, how large the teeth - by Kassandra - 07-01-2019, 12:46 PM
RE: what caused the wound, how large the teeth - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-01-2019, 02:42 PM
RE: what caused the wound, how large the teeth - by Kassandra - 08-07-2019, 12:02 PM