Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - a race for gold [relic hunt]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

a little mayhem never hurt anyone
a little bedlam 'til i'm coming undone

At Morrighan's remark, the man smirks and asks her if she knew of the sea monsters' existence. The woman grins back and pauses a moment for dramatic effect. Yes, she had seen them with her own eyes, or at least the many tentacles writhing in the water. How could one not? Unless they were simply too naive and not taking in their surroundings.

"Indeed they do, although I've never seen one up close. I've heard they have millions of tentacles and can suck the life out of you," she explains, suddenly becoming excited at the thought. "Better make sure you don't lose your footing on that bridge or you're screwed." There were certainly points where she was afraid she would, but she would not dare take the risk of meeting a creature face to face.

He claims to have seen something earlier, but then, there are many sights to be seen on the island. Some Morrighan even thinks are merely illusions from the strange magic the land possesses. But, who really knew anymore.

Then there is the thought of drowning for the relic and Morrighan snorts in response. Anyone that is willing to risk their life that badly for a mere object is out of their mind. If it turned out to be at the bottom of the sea, she would not bother. Fire and water do not go together too well.

The grullo mare follows the man's lead turning away from the sea and leaving the shore to head into the woods. The birds slow their circle above and one darts into the trees nearby. Erasmus comments that he prefers the shade and she couldn't help but agree. As much of a contradiction as it might sound being a fire elemental, Morrighan preferred the cover of nightfall and being away from the direct sunlight. It got to be too much at times, especially during the summer months.

"Well, no harm in searching some more around here I suppose. If the relic is hidden so far down, it's certainly not worth it to me," she finally says. She decides he's not too bad of company, especially without the bitchy Warden of the Swamps. For now anyway, he seems like a useful ally in the search and she keeps up pace with him as they continue through the woods for the day.

@Erasmus I think we're good to wrap this up here <3 thank you for the lovely thread!
“Speaking.”
credits

Messages In This Thread
a race for gold [relic hunt] - by Morrighan - 06-30-2019, 06:16 PM
RE: a race for gold [relic hunt] - by Erasmus - 07-15-2019, 11:44 PM
RE: a race for gold [relic hunt] - by Morrighan - 07-16-2019, 05:21 PM
RE: a race for gold [relic hunt] - by Erasmus - 07-18-2019, 10:44 PM
RE: a race for gold [relic hunt] - by Morrighan - 07-21-2019, 11:05 AM
RE: a race for gold [relic hunt] - by Erasmus - 08-05-2019, 09:51 PM
RE: a race for gold [relic hunt] - by Morrighan - 08-11-2019, 11:01 PM
RE: a race for gold [relic hunt] - by Erasmus - 09-23-2019, 11:02 AM
RE: a race for gold [relic hunt] - by Morrighan - 09-23-2019, 02:52 PM