Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Morning breaks like splatter paint [Relic Hunt]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Uzuri had been so busy with training and everything that the goings on with the island had been shoved to the back of her mind. Having the morning off instead of meeting for sparring, she decided to check out this crazy island and bridge that everyone seemed to be talking about. She left before dawn, using her wings to propel herself through the chilly air.

The morning had fully blossomed when she landed on the bridge and tucked her wings. There was an air of mystery and foreboding all around her as she gazed at the island and the cooled lava under her hooves. Shaking her head, the blue roan splash pegasus stepped forward, her white legs flashing in the warm sunlight as the rays danced over her back and revealed the ebony stripes across her hips. Pale blue tribal markings seemed to nearly glow in the soft light. Her brother would be extremely vain in this place if he was with her. Stupid blockhead was always trying to make everyone believe that he was the best looking thing on four hooves. Uzuri cringed at the idea of any mare actually falling for him and having to live with his obnoxiousness.

Thoughts of her black appaloosa brother distracted her as she drifted onto the island and into the trees, only paying attention enough to note obstacles in her way. Rustling leaves nearby brought her back to the present and she paused to look around her. “W-… Who’s there?” Flicking an ear at the nervous voice that sounded like a young colt, she turned to head in that direction.

The colt was small and striking, a dun with wings and a horn. Lowering her head in a manner that would hopefully put him at ease, she stepped into his sight. "It is alright. I mean you no harm, little one." Uzi placated, smiling softly at him and made sure that her body was relaxed. "I am Uzuri, but most call me Uzi. What is your name?" She asked, having not met the youth before. It had been a while since she had ventured outside of her Court... longer since she had cared to interact with those that did not help her mission to be the best soldier that she could be. Recently, her mentor had encouraged her to branch out and meet others. "It can only help in the long run to know more than a few other horses, Uzi... You never know when that knowledge will help you." He had said before insisting on a few days a week off from sparring to do just that.

@Regis
"Wisdom"
Notes: Hope you dont mind miss Uzi popping in <3

My heart is pure and my strength for those weaker than myself.

Coding by Dyzzie - Image by Chaosy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Morning breaks like splatter paint [Relic Hunt] - by Uzuri - 07-01-2019, 12:47 PM
RE: Morning breaks like splatter paint [Relic Hunt] - by Morrighan - 07-01-2019, 09:49 PM
RE: Morning breaks like splatter paint [Relic Hunt] - by Morrighan - 07-07-2019, 11:08 PM