Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - yesterday i was clever // relic

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ipomoea

and i wanted to change the world

The feel of the sand beneath his hooves is reassuring, sinking up to his fetlocks, warm from the sun. It’s easy to fall into the mindless task of jogging, to work out all of the tension through the use of his limbs.

“We could all use a little more hope these days,” he tells her as they make their way down the beach. Even here and now, when Ipomoea himself does not feel very hopeful at all, still he tries to give it away to others.

Maybe it was hope he was searching for on this island after all. Maybe he was thinking the Relic might afford him some of that, if only he could find it.

Maybe, maybe, maybe.

Ipomoea doesn’t know what to think, or what to do, or what to be. So for a while he lets himself stop thinking, and lets himself be simply a part of this wonderfully broken place.

Katniss pauses, and he turns to look at her. His eyes are cherry bright in the sunlight, now that a little bit of the darkness has left him.

He tilts his head to her, as she started off down the other path, leaving him to his own journey.

“And to you as well,” he says, watching her go. After a minute Ipomoea turns, and heads towards the forest.
@Katniss | "speaks" | notes: <3
x

Messages In This Thread
yesterday i was clever // relic - by Ipomoea - 07-03-2019, 02:11 PM
RE: yesterday i was clever - by Katniss - 07-03-2019, 06:20 PM
RE: yesterday i was clever // relic - by Ipomoea - 07-21-2019, 02:32 PM
RE: yesterday i was clever // relic - by Katniss - 08-04-2019, 06:28 PM
RE: yesterday i was clever // relic - by Ipomoea - 10-10-2019, 01:29 PM
RE: yesterday i was clever // relic - by Katniss - 10-14-2019, 10:23 AM
RE: yesterday i was clever // relic - by Ipomoea - 10-27-2019, 01:55 PM
RE: yesterday i was clever // relic - by Katniss - 11-05-2019, 08:04 AM
RE: yesterday i was clever // relic - by Ipomoea - 12-09-2019, 06:53 PM