Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fade to Black  - dreaming of you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Eros

"i've been waiting all night for you to tell me what you want, tell me, tell me that you need me"
Golden light is smeared across the sky, limning the canopied trees of the Amare creek. The setting sun is warm against his back, as is Aion’s shoulder on his side. It’s intoxicating, almost, the heat. Or maybe it’s simply the proximity—he can feel each twitch of skin, each brush of his tail. Aion is pressed so close against him as they walk that Eros can hear every unsteady breath, can see every lingering look.

They walk in silence, for the most part, punctuated with kisses and glances stolen when they think the other won’t notice. Fireflies buzz about them and the creek babbles softly in the background, but it’s too quiet for Aion not to recognize Eros’ careful, over-measured breathing. Too quiet for him not to hear Eros’ galloping heartbeat.

When Aion presses a trail of kisses to his neck, he lets his head tip to the sky. Cordiform leaves stare back down at him until his eyes flutter closed. “Beautiful, hmm?,” Eros exhales, breathless. “Tell me more.”

He dips his mouth then to Aion’s, keeping pace with his lips in a dance all their own. It’s only upon the plea of his lungs for air that he stops, yet no breath can cool the liquid fire that runs in his veins. 

@aion
aimless

Messages In This Thread
dreaming of you - by Aion - 07-08-2019, 12:34 AM
RE: dreaming of you - by Eros - 07-08-2019, 04:33 PM
RE: dreaming of you - by Aion - 07-10-2019, 02:44 PM
RE: dreaming of you - by Eros - 07-12-2019, 05:21 PM
RE: dreaming of you - by Aion - 07-12-2019, 08:58 PM
RE: dreaming of you - by Eros - 07-14-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: dreaming of you - by Aion - 07-21-2019, 06:44 PM
RE: dreaming of you - by Eros - 07-30-2019, 09:35 PM