Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fade to Black  - dreaming of you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Eros

"i've been waiting all night for you to tell me what you want, tell me, tell me that you need me"

His heart is battering against his chest, like a wild animal caged. And tonight maybe he is something wild; a coiled spring, or a raging thunderstorm. With his stomach upside down and his heart in his throat, this is how he imagines it feels to fly: as if the excitement is only building—the closer they press, the further Aion’s lips travel.

“I only see you.”

The air seems to be getting thicker; maybe it’s the humidity that hangs heavier in the air nearest the river? Or maybe, just maybe, the air is different here in the heart of Amare. Maybe the stories he had heard weren’t just coincidence.

Eros feels the sudden scrape of Aion’s teeth on his shoulder and inhales sharply. “Aion!” he chides, but it’s barely more than a choked whisper.

The foliage only seems to thicken ahead, and the creek to narrow. “I don’t think so.” Even if there were any rushing water to be heard, Eros’ labored breaths and racing heartbeat would have drowned it out.

He pulls back, if just a step, in a halfhearted attempt to recollect himself. “We should wait...” But he doesn’t want to. “Right?” And he hopes Aion doesn’t, either.

@aion
aimless

Messages In This Thread
dreaming of you - by Aion - 07-08-2019, 12:34 AM
RE: dreaming of you - by Eros - 07-08-2019, 04:33 PM
RE: dreaming of you - by Aion - 07-10-2019, 02:44 PM
RE: dreaming of you - by Eros - 07-12-2019, 05:21 PM
RE: dreaming of you - by Aion - 07-12-2019, 08:58 PM
RE: dreaming of you - by Eros - 07-14-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: dreaming of you - by Aion - 07-21-2019, 06:44 PM
RE: dreaming of you - by Eros - 07-30-2019, 09:35 PM