Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Your Ghosts Are Real

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Efphion

The clamor and excitement had roared across Novus with a booming voice. Everyone spoke of the bridge that erupted from the earth. Spat forth by the ash and soot that stained her hide. Effy rose with the heat of the sun, her legs were eager to carry her away from the Day Court. It was time for adventure. Aside from the strange creature in the Oasis, her life here had been relatively quiet. She yearned for the days when she had charmed the gods, and she longed for those who admired the wrath that crafted her. Those days were long gone, at least until the Gods here would love her the way that her old Gods did. The huntress carved from slate and ire moved with determination from the heart of the Day Court. The heat of the silver ribbons at her throat collided with the vulnerable flesh upon her neck as she moved. It reminded her that the sun had his wrath too. That she reflected his wrath. 

That was only for Xamis. Effy had been surprised to learn that there was more than one who held the flames of the sun in their hooves. She wasn't sure how it worked, but it amazed her. She embraced the new court of the Sun wholeheartedly, despite being a thorn to those she met. Effy didn't care much for the others, but she didn't really know them. Efphion had yet to introduce herself to the new Sovereign, though she had approved of the way he'd ripped the throne from Seraphina. The sands poured out before her and heated the flesh just above her daggers. Effy wished she had the time to admire the beauty of her arid home, but she didn't. There was speak of a hunt, and discovery of a strange new world beyond this bridge. If the rumors were true, her blasphemous sister would be there. Efphion had no intention of letting Noctiilucent slip away from her fury.

Anger pushed the maiden made of ash and hate. It took almost no time to arrive at the bridge. It looked as though the earth had a long black tongue extending into an empty horizon. Efphion felt no hesitation as she began to cross the bridge. She would show Day who she was when she found her sister. Effy had no doubts that Noctiilucent would be here. 

"Speech"
@Maerys
Blah, I am not great at starters. Effy has a vendetta for her sister, hence her focus here. I think Maerys is going to be an interesting character to rp with! <3 I'm excited!

I COULD BE THE STORM
that tears down everything you hold

Messages In This Thread
Your Ghosts Are Real - by Efphion - 07-27-2019, 03:57 PM
RE: Your Ghosts Are Real - by Maerys - 08-04-2019, 05:04 PM