Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Strange Sun and Pleasant Company

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Pure of Heart
"Hello, Do you have any idea what is going on here?" Uzuri started and gazed at the other mare for a moment, not quite paying attention to her surroundings as she tried to figure out what in the world was going on. "Oh! Hello. Sorry... This place has me a bit out of sorts. I am Uzuri... Uzi..." The blue roan splash mare fumbled over her words. She had never been as eloquent as her obnoxious big brother and it had never bothered her before. "I honestly have no idea... This island is strange and seems to be some giant mystery that makes absolutely no sense at all " It was at that moment that a brawny stallion of black, white, and acid green plowed right out of the brush and nearly smacked her in the face. Snorting at the beast, she shook her head and clicked her teeth at him. Darn brothers!

"Well then... You should avoid head on collisions, little sister... Dont want to damage that pretty face. Oh! That's right! You dont care about your looks. You would rather beat things up with your brawny muscles." Uzuri groaned as she listened to his teasing tirade. It wasnt the first time she had heard it... nor would it be the last. His softer words were for Uzi alone and she smiled softly at the affection she heard. Yes... He was a pain in the rear, but he was a good soul in general. Nipping his shoulder, she turned back to the mare and shook her head with a smile and roll of her chocolate eyes. "You will have to excuse the lunkhead here... He likes to hear himself speak and doesnt care who is around. This is my brother, Coy. He is arrogant and obnoxious, but he isnt all bad... usually..."

Moving to where she could see both of her companions, she tilted her head at Coy and narrowed her eyes. "Behave... Or I will send you off with my brawny muscles, pest." She chastised him as she ruffled his perfectly arranged mane with one wing and turned to ignore him.

"Speaking."
@Camillia - @Huehuecoyotl
credits

Messages In This Thread
Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Uzuri - 07-31-2019, 06:04 PM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Camillia - 08-06-2019, 06:27 PM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Uzuri - 08-15-2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Camillia - 08-22-2019, 06:05 PM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Uzuri - 09-15-2019, 07:53 PM