Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Strange Sun and Pleasant Company

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Pure of Heart
"Thank you dear sister... but I am not ever bad. I may be more than some can handle... may be a touch antagonistic... But never bad." Uzi choked on her response as she listened to the complete lies that seemed to be oozing out of his lips. "Yes... just a touch... And does anyone ever believe the crap that comes out of your mouth? You enjoy picking fights and flirting with anything that walks by." She rolled her eyes as she responded, nipping his shoulder enough to cause him to whine for a moment.

"But Uzi! You wouldnt send your poor brother off to fend for himself on this scary island!" Uzi laughed aloud as she shook her head at the acid touched stallion. "Oh, but you and I both know that I would, big brother. I would gladly push you into the sea most days..." She cooed with a sickly sweet tone as she batted her chocolate eyes at him. He frowned at her and she laughed again. "And if our companion would rather, I will easily get rid of you so that she doesnt have to deal with your dumb butt." Uzi flicked her eyes to the monochrome mare with a soft smile.

"I'm Camillia but I don't mean to disturb the two of you," Uzuri opened her mouth to reply but was cut off by the exact flirting that she had already given Coy crap about. "No bother at all, beautiful. I am Huehuecoyotl... though like Uzi said, most call me Coy." "Oh my Goddess! Huehuecoyotl! Enough! Most mares do not care for your flirting. If anyone ever does fall for that crap, I hope to the Goddess that she is smarter than you and can at least fend for herself with your idiocy." Uzuri exclaimed as she nipped his flank. Uzi was one of the only horses that had ever been able to get away with physical connections, though the tri-toned stallion was still not pleased by it. "It is a pleasure to meet you Camillia. You are more than welcome to join us and try to figure out what in the world is going on. This island is quite strange."

"Perhaps we can ditch the bully and have some fun just the two of us." Uzi huffed and moved forward to push him out of the way. "How about I ditch you and leave you tied to a tree to fend for yourself!" She snapped at Coy before looking at Camillia. "Honestly though. If you want him gone, just say the word and I will make sure he actually listens."

As the pair debated the sun god's role in the strange day, Uzi frowned. She worshiped the Goddess Vespera. Worshiped and loved her. Uzi had been a common sight at her shrine, not that she had ever been answered by the Goddess. "I hope that what ever game, whoever is playing.. I hope it is over soon. The sun and moon should not be held in their places. It throws everything off..." She murmured softly, her hip touching Coy's ribs for comfort.

"Uzuri"
@Camillia - @Huehuecoyotl
Notes: -facepalm-

Messages In This Thread
Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Uzuri - 07-31-2019, 06:04 PM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Camillia - 08-06-2019, 06:27 PM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Uzuri - 08-15-2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Camillia - 08-22-2019, 06:05 PM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Uzuri - 09-15-2019, 07:53 PM