Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Strange Sun and Pleasant Company

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Camillia

Camillia

Camillia was not used to being flirted with and it made her uncomfortable. She was comfortable in her own skin and at times appreciated her appearance, but it being blatantly appreciated by others made her think twice of them. If she was to ever fall in love, something she scoffed at, it would be for the mind not the body.

A sneer crossed her face at Hue's words. "Not interested," she said coldly, turning all of her attention to the mare and somewhat ignoring the antics of her brother. At the idea of ditching the stallion, Camillia considered it, but he did answer her question about the Gods. He may be annoying, but Camillia could get on as long as he was useful. "Don't bother Uzuri, we might need the extra eyes and ears" Calming her irritation, she focused on her breathing and remembering her goal. She wasn't here to make friends, she was here to investigate the island and hopefully figure out what was happening here.

She turned in a direction she had yet to explore, one that led further into the island. "Have you explored in this direction yet? I've never been on this island before so I'm just picking randomly," she asked them both. Cocking her head over her shoulder she waited for their replies and whether a better direction could be chosen.

I love their banter, no need to kick anyone out. Assume Camillia is walking/following.
@Huehuecoyotl @Uzuri

Messages In This Thread
Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Uzuri - 07-31-2019, 06:04 PM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Camillia - 08-06-2019, 06:27 PM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Uzuri - 08-15-2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Camillia - 08-22-2019, 06:05 PM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Uzuri - 09-15-2019, 07:53 PM