Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Strange Sun and Pleasant Company

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

"Yes... just a touch... And does anyone ever believe the crap that comes out of your mouth? You enjoy picking fights and flirting with anything that walks by." Coy snorted and shook his head. "Of course they do! If you are not there to ruin it! And it isnt everything that walks by... just the pretty ones I flirt with and the stupid ones I make fall over their own hooves!"

"Oh, but you and I both know that I would, big brother. I would gladly push you into the sea most days... And if our companion would rather, I will easily get rid of you so that she doesnt have to deal with your dumb butt." Coy gasped in indignation, eyes wide as he stared at the warrior that was his little sister. "But the sea would ruin my perfect pelt! I would be ugly!!" He wailed like a foal, stopping just shy of throwing himself on the island floor in a complete tantrum. He paused for a moment to look at the other mare, eyes twinkling with mirth as he did. 

"Oh my Goddess! Huehuecoyotl! Enough! Most mares do not care for your flirting. If anyone ever does fall for that crap, I hope to the Goddess that she is smarter than you and can at least fend for herself with your idiocy." Coy frowned. "I will have you know that plenty of mares, and stallions, have fallen for my wiles and joined me for a time. Just because you live under a rock, romantically speaking, doesnt mean that all have the same handicap." He spoke with a flair and tossed his head. Yep... he was arrogant and obnoxious.

"How about I ditch you and leave you tied to a tree to fend for yourself! Honestly though. If you want him gone, just say the word and I will make sure he actually listens." Coy didnt respond other than to stick his tongue out at his sister. She was no fun! He didnt doubt that she could tie him to a tree.. for a little thing, she was tough!

"I hope that what ever game, whoever is playing.. I hope it is over soon. The sun and moon should not be held in their places. It throws everything off..." Coy could hear the anxiety in her voice and he leaned against her touch to try to give her comfort. "Hopefully it is a transitory thing. Maybe the gods feel fit to reverse the natural order and the sun will begin setting where it rises!" He tried humor to break the tension.

"Not interested," Coy fell backward, acting mortally wounded. "Rejection!" He gasped, cyan eyes wide as he stared at the monochrome beauty of the mare before him. Before he could blunder on, Uzi nipped his flank and caused a squeal to erupt from his maw. He glared at her indignantly as he listened to Camillia speak again.

"Don't bother Uzuri, we might need the extra eyes and ears" Coy frowned at her comment, shaking his head. He was good for more than just a lookout!

"Have you explored in this direction yet? I've never been on this island before so I'm just picking randomly," "This island seems to be constantly shifting, so having been here is not a good guide as to the rest of the days. That being said, I think that is as good of a direction as any and will give us a good starting point. Lead the way, beautiful." He dipped his head, not giving up the flirting even with her telling so obviously that she was not interested.

@Camillia - @Uzuri
"Coy Sass"
credits

Messages In This Thread
Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Uzuri - 07-31-2019, 06:04 PM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Camillia - 08-06-2019, 06:27 PM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Uzuri - 08-15-2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Camillia - 08-22-2019, 06:05 PM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Huehuecoyotl - 09-15-2019, 07:39 PM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Uzuri - 09-15-2019, 07:53 PM