Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Strange Sun and Pleasant Company

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Pure of Heart

"Not interested," "Rejection!" Uzuri snorted at the flailing of the vibrant oaf. She was loving him being rejected by the pretty mare and she didnt hide that amusement. "At least someone in the world has class and decent taste in stallions." Uzi chuckled, bowing her head at Camillia. 

"Don't bother Uzuri, we might need the extra eyes and ears" Uzi nodded. "He might be ok at that. If he can get over whining over every little thing that offends him. Sometimes I swear I am the older sibling."

"Have you explored in this direction yet? I've never been on this island before so I'm just picking randomly," "This island seems to be constantly shifting, so having been here is not a good guide as to the rest of the days. That being said, I think that is as good of a direction as any and will give us a good starting point. Lead the way, beautiful." Uzi shuddered and shook her head before a groan escaped at his continued flirting. "Huehuecoyotl! Seriously! She is not interested and she just might want to kill you if you keep going. And guess what! That is the best way I can figure to ruin you precious pelt and might be the funnest!" The multi-hued pegasi stepped forward to stand by Camillia and glared at her brother.

"Of course they do! If you are not there to ruin it! And it isnt everything that walks by... just the pretty ones I flirt with and the stupid ones I make fall over their own hooves!" Uzi laughed as she walked, pausing long enough to give him a look. "In other words, you flirt with yourself in the pools of water and trip over your dumb mouth? Now that we got that straight... perhaps I should tell that little doe that you were flirting with that you are too full of yourself to dedicate time to another!" She shot over her shoulder, grinning. He had spoken of the creature that had stabbed him and she liked Cally already.

"But the sea would ruin my perfect pelt! I would be ugly!!" What was it about him that made her laugh at his every word? "Oh Coy... You can be beautiful on the outside, but rotten thoughts and words can make you ugly regardless..." She warned, sounding like her mother.

"I will have you know that plenty of mares, and stallions, have fallen for my wiles and joined me for a time. Just because you live under a rock, romantically speaking, doesnt mean that all have the same handicap." Uzuri's smile faded as she listened. Yes... She hadnt spent any time in any romantic relationship and that made her feel a bit awkward. "I would rather be handicapped than overly arrogant and stupid. Perhaps those that gave you time were just in it for the beauty and allowed their ears to go dumb to your prattle." She retorted, her words colored with hurt.

"Hopefully it is a transitory thing. Maybe the gods feel fit to reverse the natural order and the sun will begin setting where it rises!" Uzi shook her head as she walked through the brush. "Goddess.. Has anyone told you that you are full of nothing but stupid crap?! No god would put those that worship them through turmoil just for fun!"

"Uzuri"
"Neema"
@Camillia - @Huehuecoyotl
Notes: Sorry about delay love!
credits

Messages In This Thread
Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Uzuri - 07-31-2019, 06:04 PM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Camillia - 08-06-2019, 06:27 PM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Uzuri - 08-15-2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Camillia - 08-22-2019, 06:05 PM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Uzuri - 09-15-2019, 07:53 PM