Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Lets Meet By The Sea

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Pure of Heart

Uzi caught the sound of approaching hooves and turned to find a stallion that she had never met before. He was a pale creature with antlers, lanky and even a bit on the thin side to her thoughts. That being said, she did have to look up to see his face. The idea of being short made her want to chuckle, but she held it in as she watched the approach of the other figure.

"Has the sea kept something for you too? Have you her your friend too?" Uzi tilted her head slightly as she considered his strange words.
"Um... The sea holds peace, but nothing more tangible for me. I am afraid that this is not a normal place for me to be, not a place where I find myself often enough..." She stopped babbling before revealing that she had a hard time being alone, but an even harder time around others. Uzi didnt have many that she could count as friends, that much was certain.
"What does the sea hold for you?" She asked softly, curious.

"My name is Aeranas." Uzuri dipped her mostly white facade in greeting.
"I am Uzuri. It is a pleasure to meet you." The silent 'I hope...' nearly made her take to the skies and she had to fight her constant unease at being around newcomers. Coy was always teasing her about her fear at new friends and being socially awkward. Flicking her tail, she forced herself to calm and see where this meeting went.

"I am a soldier of the Dusk Court..." Uzi blurted out, unable to stop the moment of word vomit. Yep... She was nervous. Again... Coy would be hysterical if he found out...

"Uzuri"
@Aeranas
Notes: XD Apparently Aeranas makes Uzi nervous
credits

Messages In This Thread
Lets Meet By The Sea - by Uzuri - 08-01-2019, 11:34 AM
RE: Lets Meet By The Sea - by Aeranas - 08-04-2019, 04:25 PM
RE: Lets Meet By The Sea - by Uzuri - 08-15-2019, 11:08 AM
RE: Lets Meet By The Sea - by Aeranas - 08-17-2019, 08:58 PM
RE: Lets Meet By The Sea - by Uzuri - 09-25-2019, 11:05 AM
RE: Lets Meet By The Sea - by Aeranas - 12-18-2019, 08:38 PM
RE: Lets Meet By The Sea - by Uzuri - 02-09-2020, 04:42 PM