Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Lets Meet By The Sea

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Pure of Heart
"I hear your loss, I feel it. I can feel your passion and love for your court, and for your path in life. Such motivation is so pure. I am so sorry about your mother, Uzuri. I hope you have found peace." Uzi paused as she heard his words and she found herself stepping closer and trying to offer him comfort with her presence and touch if desired. His words had made a smile grace her lips for a split second "Thank you for being so kind. Many would take advantage of a jumpy creature such as myself." She laughed softly, enjoying the peace that seemed to be stealing over her and letting her muscles relax from battle ready. "I have found a place where I have peace... and a purpose. "

"I come from a world that makes no sense. I come from the world itself, I have never known a home. My life has been full of travel with a very dear friend of mine. A friend who is more of a ghost than I am standing here. I miss her." Uzi nodded. "I understand missing someone. I miss my mother, and the brother that is the biggest pain in the rear I have ever met. He comes by sporadically, but it always seems like so far apart." Even though she called him a pain, she loved her brother like he was a part of her in more than just blood. She knew that she could turn to him should anything happen, and that he would be at her side as fast as possible if she needed to call.

"I've been following the sea for days, since I visited the strange island with a  bridge connecting it to this mainland. I've been searching for Novus, I think its time that I found a home. I think I already know where it will be... but I want to visit all of the courts of Novus first." A shudder passed through her at the mention of the island. It made her uneasy and anxious. "I dont blame you. To find a place to settle, it is easier if you know what is around. I do hope that you find a place that you feel at home. I will always be here should you need to talk, no matter where you decide to settle." There was a fondness connecting her to the stallion and she meant the offer of friendship.

"Uzuri"
"Neema"
@Aeranas
Notes: Sorry for delay love!
credits

Messages In This Thread
Lets Meet By The Sea - by Uzuri - 08-01-2019, 11:34 AM
RE: Lets Meet By The Sea - by Aeranas - 08-04-2019, 04:25 PM
RE: Lets Meet By The Sea - by Uzuri - 08-15-2019, 11:08 AM
RE: Lets Meet By The Sea - by Aeranas - 08-17-2019, 08:58 PM
RE: Lets Meet By The Sea - by Uzuri - 09-25-2019, 11:05 AM
RE: Lets Meet By The Sea - by Aeranas - 12-18-2019, 08:38 PM