Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- If I Was A Flower...

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Staff [PM] Posts: 309 — Threads: 165
Signos: 989,640
Official Novus Account

The monster sneers, red liquid dropping from its fangs to the ground where it steams and sizzles, and heat meeting the frozen earth. It lumbers closer, stretching its muzzle outwards in order to get a better look, as if its eyesight is not what it used to be. For a brief moment the two of you are still, locked into a tense staring contest mere inches from one another. And then a smile splits the creatures face in two, a gruesome laugh bubbling up from within its throat.

“Your worst nightmare.” With that the beast lunges, seeking to pin you to the ground to tear into flesh. After all, there can only be one red-stained monster.

@Camdis I wasn’t sure if you wanted the RE to play the beast or not, but here goes!

You now have until Saturday, July 29th at 11:59pm PST to get one last reply in before the Shaman reappears, so please reply accordingly! Note: Camdis has a slightly looser timeframe as they have a current away post!

Happy writing!

To tag this account: @*'Random Events' without the asterisk.
Please be advised, tagging the Random Event account does not guarantee a response!

Messages In This Thread
If I Was A Flower... - by Camdis - 07-09-2017, 01:42 PM
RE: If I Was A Flower... - by Random Events - 07-09-2017, 02:18 PM
RE: If I Was A Flower... - by Camdis - 07-09-2017, 03:46 PM
RE: If I Was A Flower... - by Random Events - 07-20-2017, 02:40 PM