Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Why is my Arrow in your Shoulder?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Sol Bestiam

"Right, I guess not . . .  I came to Novus through a portal - and the magic of Novus . . . had a physical effect. Before all of that I looked for more deer-like, well the deer of my world that. But I guess Novus's magic wanted only horses, and I somehow got caught in the middle between the two. If it helps, just call me a hybrid or something." Sol listened, taking in the explanation with little response. Novus was a strange land, so her story didnt shock him too much. Just looking at the strange goings on with the island was enough to tell him that. "I am certain that calling you by your name would be easier than trying to figure out a name for what you have become. I am Sol." He said warmly, golden eyes twinkling as he watched her. Now that the initial amusement over being hit with a practice arrow had dissipated, he was much warmer and happier to get more acquainted with the deer... hybrid... adorable creature.

"You've never thought to see just how hot? What is effected by the flames? I assume you scorch grass and branches - but what about rock? Does sand turn clear and hard when you walk on it?" Sol eyed the little creature for a moment, amused by her fascination with his hooves and the magic around them. "Hmmm... Plant matter scorches, yes... Stone tends to darken, but no actual fire that gets left when I move. Dirt is the same way. Sand has never turned clear... that I have noticed at least. But I also dont have a tendency to stare at the areas around my hooves as I walk... That is an easy way to run into things." He teased with the last sentence, eyes molten with amusement as he shuffled his twin wings and shook his head.

"Er, well, you see . . . . I . . . . it was his fault, okay! I mean, what thick headed buck, er stallion; stands in the middle of a totally dark tunnel - especially one almost completely black! And it's not like I full on stabbed him! It was more of a flesh wound! Totally not my fault!" Sol lifted his head a touch and gave her an incredulous look. "Uh huh.. " He drawled, eying her with a smirk. "It was completely his fault. He totally knew that he was in the way and would be at risk of being stabbed and did it anyway. Completely his fault. There is no way that such a tiny and adorable creature like you would ever stab a stallion on purpose..." Yep... He liked her. She was cute and sassy and his own sarcastic sass was starting to emerge from under his grumpy facade.

@Callynite
"Speaking."
Notes: -snorts-

Messages In This Thread
Why is my Arrow in your Shoulder? - by Callynite - 09-15-2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Why is my Arrow in your Shoulder? - by Sol Bestiam - 10-14-2019, 11:33 AM