Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Why is my Arrow in your Shoulder?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

Callynite
Cally was starting to think that with the amount of time she had been taking in conversations to explain what she was, she was starting to think maybe it was time to just wear a big sign 'I know - I look strange - I'm an adult and a hybrid' even if she preferred to think of herself as a deer (it was what she'd been all her life after all). She tried to explain it to the much larger stallion (seriously, what was this guy fed when he was a fawn - er, Colt). When the stranger told her that calling her by her name would be better, and easier than figuring out what she'd become and then introduced himself, she couldn't help but laugh, nodding her head in acceptance, "Sounds like a plan then. Nice to meet ya, Sol! My name's Callynite, but please call me Cally." She stated, grinning back at him with mirth before being absorbed in curiosity over his hooves.

The magic of this world had her fascinated - she came from a world of magic herself, but the magics were much different from one another. And his hooves were a prime example. No one on her home world had anything remotely similar to this. "Scorches plant, darkens stone - but no real fire left behind! How curious!" She gushed, staring at them with her eyes calculating, already silently whipping up a multitude of tests. Did they brighten the world - could he use them as a means of wayfinding and seeing in dark places? Not hot enough to turn sand clear, but enough to scorch plants and stone. How curious indeed. She didn't have time to bring up suggestions before she had to quickly defend herself from Coy's inability to find decent places to nap. Sol's epression turned incredulous, a smirk on his face. But she hardly cared about a majority of his words, he said the magic words It was completely his fault.

Cally grinned, eyes dancing, "Yep," She drawled out, pooping the P No less, "completely and utterly his fault, I'm far to sweet to ever purposely stab someone - even if he might deserve it time to time. Not me, never me. I'm simply an angel. Next time you see his obnoxious hide, you mind telling him that too, just for a bit of belated justice at being wrongly accused of 'marring' his 'perfect' hide." She added with a sweet smile, as if she wasn't actively plotting against Coy - because she was tiny and adorable and never the wrong-doer. Ever.

"Speech"
@Sol Bestiam

Let's jump on the sun and ride it to tomorrow together, where everything is brighter and sure to be better.

Messages In This Thread
Why is my Arrow in your Shoulder? - by Callynite - 09-15-2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Why is my Arrow in your Shoulder? - by Callynite - 10-18-2019, 09:24 AM