Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Why is my Arrow in your Shoulder?

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Sol Bestiam

"Sounds like a plan then. Nice to meet ya, Sol! My name's Callynite, but please call me Cally." Sol chuckled. "The... unexpected... pleasure is all mine. Never thought I would be glad to be shot with an arrow." He winked at the tiny creature before him as he grinned. Yep. Those were words that were never even thought before today. He had a feeling that Cally would make him say many things that he would have never uttered otherwise if he stayed around her for long. At least he hadnt started using Bel's fishy terms yet... Imagine, his big flaming self using aquatic terms. The looks he would get would be hysterical.

"Scorches plant, darkens stone - but no real fire left behind! How curious!" Sol shook his head and laughed again. She was amusing when fascinated by something. Her attention was fixed on his hooves when usually his double wings got more attention. The thought of his wings made him reflexively stretch and re-tuck them. It was something that he did when he was thinking too much and this little creature was making him really consider the damage that his hooves could do. A small part of him wondered if there was a way to get rid of the flames... but another enjoyed them. "They are definitely something. I must say, you are the first one to take such a pointed interest in them and how the magic works. Usually it is 'You are huge!' or 'How many wings does it take to fly when you are that big?!' and those get obnoxious quickly." He laughed, shaking his thick mane.

"Yep, completely and utterly his fault, I'm far to sweet to ever purposely stab someone - even if he might deserve it time to time. Not me, never me. I'm simply an angel. Next time you see his obnoxious hide, you mind telling him that too, just for a bit of belated justice at being wrongly accused of 'marring' his 'perfect' hide." If Sol had possessed eyebrows, he would probably be raising one of them as he listened. Instead, he flicked back an ear and smirked at her sassy words. "I will have to remember that for next time. Any stallion that could irritate such a sweet little thing is clearly no good for the world without as much sass as possible." He drawled with a barely withheld chuckle.

@Callynite
"Speaking."
Notes: -snorts- I love Cally so very much. And now I can totally imagine Sol randomly using Bel's fishy phrases without realizing it.

Messages In This Thread
Why is my Arrow in your Shoulder? - by Callynite - 09-15-2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Why is my Arrow in your Shoulder? - by Sol Bestiam - 11-18-2019, 12:28 PM