Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - our hearts we have sold, for diamonds and gold

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 40 — Threads: 5
Signos: 5
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/Him/His]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  12.1 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

all my life I've been heading for hell
but never had I thought I'd drag you down as well
I just couldn't resist what he was trying to sell

They followed Marisol as one without question, neither one leading the other. Instead they simply moved together as a single being, each step in perfect time and harmony with the other, picking the same gait and speed without even needing to confirm it as they crossed the street just behind the Halcyon Commander. Somehow, Ard knew that he and Erd had grown closer due to their absence away from one another. Somehow, someway, their bodies seemed to remember one another as though they had never been apart, as though they had never been separate beings but one single entity, strengthened now that they were together again. Perhaps, once upon a time, they had been.

Reaching the shady awning that assisted in providing them some semblance of privacy, Ard grew quiet as he turned his back on the street to focus entirely upon Marisol. There was so much to say, but honestly, he felt as though Erd should go first. His own words would come later, at least in depth, but he’d had his own journey the last few weeks.

Exchanging a glance with Erd, the younger twin cleared his throat. It would do nothing to rid his words of the perpetual rasp that coated them, however, but as he began to speak he did so heartfully while shifting closer to press himself flush once more with his twin. “Rhone and I went to Denocte,” he rasped out simply, not wanting to beat around the bush, “That’s where we found Erd.”

’Found Erd.’ The very words still ignited a dangerous fury within him. To think that someone had the gall to waltz into Terrastella and steal his precious, perfect brother away by means of manipulating Erd’s generous heart, with the intent on extracting information from him made Ard sick. Vespera have mercy if he ever crossed the bitch that took him. Erd said her name was ‘Manon’. He would never forget it.

"Speaking."
art | bg

@Marisol <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: our hearts we have sold, for diamonds and gold - by Ard - 09-18-2019, 06:32 AM