Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - our hearts we have sold, for diamonds and gold

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 40 — Threads: 5
Signos: 5
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/Him/His]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  12.1 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

all my life I've been heading for hell
but never had I thought I'd drag you down as well
I just couldn't resist what he was trying to sell

Through it all, Ard remained silent. He had heard the tale many times before that moment and knew every detail by heart, memorizing every word that his brother said down to the way his lips moved when telling it. No matter how many times he heard it, the clench within his chest would never fade, the painful ache of his heart threatening to steal his breath at the thought that Erd had almost been taken away from him for good.

What would he have done? If he had lost Erd, if his brother was gone for good and they weren’t able to find him… Ard knew what he would do, but he wouldn’t admit it out loud.

Without his brother, life wasn’t worth living.

A pale, pierced ear tipped in Erd’s direction as his twin went on, mentioning Manon. Immediately the younger warlock bristled, pressing himself more firmly against Erd’s side, his expression growing dark and dangerous.

That bitch. Anger boiled in his gut at her name, his teeth grinding against one another in fury. A body of vivid red, marred with white hairs and dark spots like birdcatchers. A long mane and tail of white. Bright blue eyes. Ard hadn’t seen her, but he had painted her using his brother’s description. It was like when he closed his eyes he could see her as Erd explained in great detail what she looked like, and he had put ink to paper to paint an image that Erd claimed was in her likeness.

“... I painted a picture of her,” Ard grumbled out lowly as they turned to follow the newly crowned Commander, “I’ll paint more, so we can plaster her fucking face all over the city.”

Thanks to Vreis, Ard hated war and violence and pointless bloodshed… But for Manon, the sneaky, thieving bitch that she was, he would make an exception.

"Speaking."
art | bg

@Marisol <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: our hearts we have sold, for diamonds and gold - by Ard - 10-27-2019, 11:44 AM