Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - our hearts we have sold, for diamonds and gold

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 45 — Threads: 5
Signos: 15
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/Him/His]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  12.1 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

there’s glory ahead but our love will be forgotten
If my heart was still mine I would go to the bottom
And apologize to you until the day it went rotten

Dinner sounded amazing, but even the thought of a freshly prepared meal didn’t warm his heart quite in the same way that Marisol’s compliment did. He preened a little under the praise, smiling innocently from his spot by his brother. It wasn’t very often that Marisol gave out compliments, and Erd soaked it all up like a dry sponge.

As they turned to follow the newly crowned Sovereign he remained closely pressed to Ard’s side and without even trying they fell into step with one another, moving in tandem as easily as breathing. Whether it was for his own comfort or to reassure his twin that he was home and was safe, Erd wouldn’t say. Maybe it was for both of them, because being apart just didn’t feel natural.

Keeping his ears forward and listening as Marisol went on, the warlock’s brows furrowed as he pondered just when it was they had gotten back into Terrastella. Since Rhone was land-bound and couldn’t fly, they had decided to travel with him on foot instead of taking to the skies to get home even faster. The journey had been long but an easy one, and Erd had spent the travel refamiliarizing himself with Ard and getting the wonderful opportunity to get to know Rhone a little more.

He wouldn’t mention how Ard had cried every night since they had been reunited. That detail was far too intimate to share, and he knew his brother wouldn’t appreciate being outed like that.

Instead, he picked up the pace in tandem with his brother and followed their Commander-turned-Queen with a bright, charming smile. “We got back yesterday evening. I wanted to come and see you then, but we were exhausted and went straight home to get some sleep.” There were many tears shed between the two of them once within the safe privacy of their own small abode within the city, finally reunited after far too long. Gentle touches, soft promises to never be apart again. Erd was already looking for a way to make that happen. “There’s a lot I feel like I’ve missed… I mean, you becoming Queen! I’ve heard about Asterion and the others, but aside from that, I feel so out of the loop. Is the Halcyon alright? We should probably go check in with Theo, too...”

"Speaking."
art | bg

Messages In This Thread
RE: our hearts we have sold, for diamonds and gold - by Erd - 10-27-2019, 12:09 PM