Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the coyote and the flower

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ramses

Ramses I will eat you alive

Ramses had lost himself in the serenity of the Delumine capitol. There was a silence here and even though it had been quiet in the Mors, there was something different, something peaceful in the air here. It settled around him, embracing him in a warm floral breath of wind mingling with the aroma of well loved books. It was such a foreign experience and yet, he found comfort in it. The Dawn Court held no whispers of the brutality and ruthlessness of Solterra. There was no reason for him to watch over his shoulder, the citizens here wouldn't harm him. The coyote was aware of the fact that this court held the most intellectually advanced people on the continent, being close to them could be beneficial. A sinister smile appeared on his speckled maw as he imagined the possibilities.

The creature was disturbed by a familiar voice, Ipomoea, the voice reaching him from behind. Ramses wondered how he’d allowed his dear brother to sneak up on him so easily, but he had been so engrossed in his own thoughts...
“What are you doing here?”
The question wasn’t unkind but seemed accusatory and the red man chuckled as he turned to face his brother.
"Now, now, is that any way to speak to family?" the coyote asked, a smirk crawling across his lips.
However, the smile subsided quickly as his crimson eyes suddenly narrowed and his face crinkled up. Ramses wished to speak but the words tangled on his tongue and he shook his head in frustration, the bones he was dressed in rattling. The horrid sound echoed down the hallway, a disturbing noise in the stillness around him.

"I’m sorry," he blurted, his voice soft, his eyes downcast, finally squeezing those two awful words out. Had he ever apologized to anyone? (Of course he hadn't.)
Returning his attention to the prince of flowers, he allowed that beast in his chest to speak. However, the monster only drew deeper into him and for the first time in a long time, Ramses felt his heart beating.

"I only wish to know you," the man admitted as he stared at Ipomoea. Of course he didn’t belong here, he was a ruthless predator surrounded by the elegance and beauty of flora.
"I seen them cast you into the desert. I wanted to save you but I would’ve been killed," his breathing hitched as he stared into the eyes that mirrored his own. Maybe, his only sibling could undertstand the raging in his chest, maybe he shared the feeling.

"Speaking."
Tag: @Ipomoea
OOC: I'm not sure how Ramses is feeling omg
credits

Messages In This Thread
the coyote and the flower - by Ramses - 10-09-2019, 01:40 PM
RE: the coyote and the flower - by Ipomoea - 10-10-2019, 03:30 PM
RE: the coyote and the flower - by Ramses - 10-13-2019, 10:46 PM
RE: the coyote and the flower - by Ipomoea - 10-27-2019, 01:45 PM
RE: the coyote and the flower - by Ramses - 10-27-2019, 03:33 PM
RE: the coyote and the flower - by Ipomoea - 11-20-2019, 02:40 PM
RE: the coyote and the flower - by Ramses - 11-25-2019, 06:31 PM